Be very careful

I have never been but my mom was there for two months. They managed to loose her eye glasses, shoes and The VNA associated with care offers deplorable services. At one point my mom was harming herself and they would leave her alone to continue. When I suggested a trip to the hospital to evaluate her mental status they balked and had the EMT's call me to justify the trip. The communication sucked and the physician was always coming in but never seemed to show up. My dad was there daily and they treated him as if he was a nuisance.

home again

we feel really blessed to find a place that really feels like home. my mother-in-law is adjusting well and we feel that she will continue to do well at cape west. everyone who works there seems dedicated to caring for these people, and helping them with their needs, whenever and whatever those needs are. thank you.

Nice clean place

Overall they do a good job here. It's always very clean, and the staff are all friendly and caring. We haven't been here too long at this point, but the staff are really making an effort to get to know my loved one, learn the food she likes, etc, in an effort to help her get settled in.