Brookdale Lafayette - Lafayette, LA

Staff bent over backwards for me

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my brother. The rooms and cleanliness here are great. I really liked it here. All of the staff members I came into contact with were great and they bent over backwards to answer all of my questions. I really liked how they even photocopied the menu so I could show my brother. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Cozy atmosphere and friendly staff

My Mom lives here currently and things seem to be going well. She really likes it and everyone is really sweet. They have a few different activities available like bingo, exercise, games, bible study, and church. The food seems to be good and they serve everyone what they like instead of having a set menu. The staff is very responsive to any questions I have and the people make you feel like you’re part of their family. The atmosphere is cozy and she gets to interact with everybody. I would recommend them.

Clean Community, Plenty of Activities

Our experience with Brookdale Lafayette was very good overall. I have no issues, and I feel they did a good job caring for my loved one. I feel that the staff was helpful and kind, the food was good, they offer plenty of activities, and the community itself was very clean.

Mom loves it here

The community is clean and well taken care of. Mom likes the activities and the food is good. They offer healthy options. The staff are attentive and on top of things. They get to know the residents including their dietary needs. The staff were one of the main reasons we chose this community. I would recommend this community.

5 stars all the way

I do not have anything negative to say about this community. My dad loves living here. The food is good and they community is well taken care of. The community is small and personable. They offer daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Wonderful Staff

My mother is doing great at this community. I'am comfortable with her move to this community. I know she is being provided with great care, and she is safe. The staff is wonderful, they are taking good care of her, and her needs. Everything has worked out very well, and I would recommend this community.

Assistant living review

Was a breath of fresh air.
Professional staff.
Friendly residents.
Very nice facility.
When trials and tribulations come to a loved one who is in their elder years. The business
Model these people have is first class. My mother has regained her virtue, which is suppose to happen. These folks helped make that happen.

Getting All Settled In

We are doing pretty well here at this community. We have gotten all settled in, and so far we like it. Everybody has been very kind and helpful. The staff is always willing to help. They are responsive, it may take a 15 minutes, but they are always there when we need some help. Everything has worked out very well. I would recommend this community to my family and friends.

I have peace of mind with my loved one being at Brookdale!!

My loved one is doing ok since moving into this community. He is receiving home health care in addition to the care he receives at the community. He is getting what he needs and he is not alone. The staff are good with communication, attentive and helpful. The food is good and he says they feed him to much. I would recommend this clean well taken care of community.

Working Out Very Well

Everything is working out very well for my father here at this community. He is doing very well, and I'am pleased with everything they have done for us. They do a very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. They have a really good staff here. He is meeting some new people. They offer many activities for him to participate in. The food is decent. This is a community I would recommend, because I know he safe and getting good care.

I would recommend it.

I would recommend it. Most of it is pretty good. Only issue is having problems with the shower, they haven't fixed it yet. But that's just a small hiccup. The activities are getting better.

Peaceful

Peaceful community , nice environment . Small cozy but nice rooms. Helpful staff.

Everything is fine. . .everything is great. Thank you so much.

Toured. Very good,but not for me. Still checking out.

A little Expensive

They are very clean but they are a little expensive. They weren't able to provide my father the care he needed. I wish that they had more to offer for Alzheimer patients in terms of there overall need. They should take in consideration financial statuses. We have to pay rent in addition to other fees. It is costly. I wish it could of been more negotiable.

I was very impressed with t...

I was very impressed with the interaction of the staff with the residents. It was genuine.

Good Community

The community was appeared to be very nice and clean. It seemed to be an appropriate fit for our loved one and our situation. The staff was friendly and were accommodating to our needs. Overall it was a pretty good community.