A wWonderful, beautiful home that is full of care and friendlyness

My experience is on behalf of my 93 year old aunt. She is less than kind with a very sharp tongue. These folks were kind, compassionate, and very caring.
She is bedridden and was kept very clean and her bedding was always fresh. She liked the food and was fixed anything that she requested.
Because she is bedridden and very much an introvert she did not participate in activities. However, I did observe other "guests" doing simple exercises and watching T V in the family room. Everybody was is good spirits and happy.
When visiting my Aunt we were always greeted in a very friendly manner, offered coffee and all staff was very nice.

One of the best!

My grandmother lived in this home for almost 4 years, to the end of her life. Our family was VERY pleased with the care! Owner is an RN and very "in tune" with her residents and their needs. Husband and wife are both caring individuals devoted to taking care of seniors. Home is very clean and organized. They do chair exercises most mornings.

I love this place it was very home like. Love the attitude of Estera, she was wonderful. Room and living area looked great and you good smell food cooking I think she said a pie. Familiar with paperwork.

private care home

I was faced with having to quickly finding a place to care for my dad. I'm glad I found Campans care home. The owner is a RN and very knowledgeable about elderly care and very professional. The home is very clean and pleasant. The caretakers are very friendly.

My mother was only in their for four days before she passed but for those few days it was wonderful. The staff really took care of her and made her feel comfortable.