Pacifica Senior Living Portland - Portland, OR

Pacifica Senior Living Portland, offers a distinctive approach to specialized memory care. We provide a safe, secure and compassionate home for your loved one. From cozy rooms, to peaceful gardens and home-cooked meals, you have peace of mind knowing your loved one is at a home away from home. Our respected and innovative Rediscovery™ Program offers resident’s ways to “rediscover” everyday activities. A unique aspect of our Rediscovery program enables your loved one with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or memory impairments to live and interact with residents of similar cognitive abilities in a cottage setting, where they participate in activities and share meals. Frequent wellness checks, as well as diet monitoring, ensure that health needs are addressed promptly. Our Quality of Life Activities Program is tailored to each individual’s abilities. We focus on helping your loved one “rediscover” their remaining abilities. We also encourage families to be involved with day-to-day care planning, special events and support group meetings. To provide the financial assurance you need for a decision, Pacifica Senior Living Portland has created an innovative fixed-rate pricing structure that sets a new standard in specialty memory care. From the day your loved one moves in, throughout their entire stay, the cost of care will never increase. Ask us about our Lifetime Fixed Pricing program today.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Medication care managers / Medication Technicians
• Dedicated concierge
OTHER SERVICES
• Adult Day Care and Respite Services
• Transportation available for an additional cost
• Property Convenient to Busline
NO SMOKING

This place does a great job, combined with close proximity to my house makes this a good fit. I can visit often, and respond to difficulties. I enjoy getting to know the care givers, management seems to have it together, and nursing has seen improvements. I am glad my mom is here

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very happy to hear this. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Great spot! Access to activities is wonderful. Has ability to go out into gated garden courtyard where there are flowers and raised beds for vegetables

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Staff handle problems well.
Mom is being cared for well.
Administrative staff is super helpful and caring.
I wish we wouldn’t continue to lose so many of mom’s personal items.
There are some communication and staffing issues due to high end turnover but overall when problems arise everyone is friendly and problem solving and supportive.
Maintenance, beauty care, activities director are excellent as well.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Portland. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

My mother has lived here for almost 3 years. She has received excellent and caring care from staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

I think these are some areas that could use some improvements, such as laundry and some of the care givers could stand to be a little more patient. But overall Pacifica is a good place for our loved ones to live.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Portland!

I admire this community and the care and respect and gives to their clients. The care givers and staff all have an care and respect for their clients, my brother is totally happy in this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

My father in law lives her – they take good care of him – really like the “cottage” set up – caregivers are very good – nice to have same care givers / med aide especially as his memory is slipping – consistent care is best for him and the family. Keep up the good work.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Compassionate care given to my loved one. Small cottages provide safe, secure environment. Friendly staff, always kept informed of changes or progress of my loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

As a local health insurance agent I appreciate Pacifica’s hospitability, professionalism and willingness to help their residents and the community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

Absolutely loved this community. Very nice people there.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

Great residents, community and staff.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

Fantastic. My Grandpa got great care!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

Very good. Family community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We always strive to provide top quality service to everyone, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Portland!

Great people, very friendly

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

Great location! Love the concept of the different buildings on one campus. Great food too!

Wonderful place

Great place and care.

Very friendly

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Food is not good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at [removed] when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

It's great. Good people and nice place.

Pacifica Senior Living

I just want to let everyone know that I visited after Hurricane Irma to see my mother and her friends in the community. The staff did a great job as a team taking care of the residents. They worked so hard keeping everyone safe and keeping their routine. What a wonderful staff!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Would like to possibly do a tour

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We have a fantastic Executive Director who fosters an atmosphere of acceptance and warmth. She and the outstanding staff genuinely care for all our residents, and their families. We have engaging and interesting activities in our homey cottages for our residents. We offer personalized tours daily, please reach out and let us know when works for you! We hope to see you soon!

Excellent. Friendly. Welcoming.

Love it here. :)

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing, we are so happy to hear that! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

They were fun and very welcoming

Pacifica Senior Living

Really fun! Great kids section. Very nice volunteers.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

More research on Alzheimer's cures!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your feedback, we agree! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Wonderful staff, many activities, great food/dining, clean facility

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for all the support for Alzheimer's

Pacifica Senior Living

Our pleasure! We are dedicated to our community and residents~ We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Toured

This community looked well taken care of when we visited. The person that took us on tour was nice. They seem to offer some nice activities. The community we chose just seemed to have a more comfortable feeling about it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you coming in and giving our community a chance. We value our residents and families and appreciating you sharing your comments. We thank you for your consideration.

Really Liked This Community

I really wish I had toured this community before seeing the one I had placed my mom in because I really liked this one. I liked the floor setup it felt more like a little community. The staff was very friendly and kind. They had a little courtyard out back to sit.

Pacifica Senior Living

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Portland. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Unique layout and greenspace!

I liked that each individual pod at Pacifica had its own outdoor area. I felt my dad would get bored being in a pod with the same 20 people.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate you sharing your point of view and we are happy to hear that your dad will enjoy our community. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Hope that you have a wonderful day!

I liked this place. It is my second pick in my decision making. I did not like, but glad that I was told that they have a nursing shortage. This facility, though somewhat hospital and clinical in feel, was very well suited for the needs of someone with my father's health issues. I liked how knowledgeable [Removed] was about what is needed for the care of an individual. I appreciated all the free advice she gave me to help me out. Pacifica is my next choice as I stated. I liked it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your consideration and for your detailed 4-star review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with any and all questions, [removed].
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website).

Recommended!

The staff are helpful, friendly and good with communication. They offer a wide variety of activities. The food is very good. The community is well kept. Pacifica is a family owned company and is run with the utmost care and compassion for the residents and their families as the owners say it is. I am pleased to recommend it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for sharing these comments and your personal experience at our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Mom's Happy Home

This is a great community with great care staff. Sophia is outstanding on helping us feel very ease. My mother is happy here with the care . The community is very clean and taken care of. The meals here are very appealing. I know that she is enjoying the activities that are offered. I highly recommend this for the outstand care and the value of everything thing that is offered here. Other families would be happy with the over all care.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

I wasn't really impressed with them.

We toured here as we were looking. I wasn't really impressed with them. They had different levels of memory care, but I still didn't think my loved one was quite ready for that environment. My loved one was a little more independent.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for considering Pacifica Senior Living Portland for your loved one. As the largest memory care community in the Portland metro area we pride ourselves in offering specialty care in small secure cottages and courtyards. We offer early, mid and late stage care and all-female or all-male cottages. Because we do group residents with like needs, you may not have toured the cottage with the most independent residents. However we do not offer Assisted Living for those in very early stages of memory impairment. Again thank you for visiting.

It was a great community

This place was very nice and it was quite comfortable as far as the residents places. There was a wide variety of activities to get involved with for seniors, and the care coordinators were well aware of the residents needs and providing a adequate plan for the residents overall health

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and our staff! We hope to see you around and please say Hi, we would love to shake your hand and say Thanks in person.

Pacifica Portland Highly Recommended

I looked at many facilities before choosing Pacifica. It had the combination of features we wanted - private rooms with full baths, beautiful outdoor courtyard spaces, and a family-like setting within each cottage. There are two parks within a few blocks for convenient off-site outings. The food is excellent. Staff helps my husband maintain his independence as much as possible. Administration was very generous with their time and attentive to my needs as I was selecting a care facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We do have a fantastic Executive Director who fosters an atmosphere acceptance and warmth. She and the staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and their families. We have daily engaging and interesting activities in our homey cottages for our residents. We also have a Facebook page with pictures and we invite you to "like" our page and engage with us! (The link to the Facebook page is on our website).

Pacifica

I can't say enough good things of Dana and her awesome staff at Pacifica. We needed to place my Dad quickly as he was a becoming a danger to himself. They helped us with every step, explained everything to us and are helping my Dad with his huge transition. Along with helping us. I feel very good about the choice of Pacifica for the care of my Dad.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy and feel content with this huge decision. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Really liked this one but my mom is j...

Really liked this one but my mom is just not quite ready for this type of situatiuon. It will be remembered in case I need a plae like this

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that our community does not meet your needs. We value our residents and families and appreciating you sharing your comments. We hope that you find the community that best fits your mother’s needs and that you are happy in the community you choose. We thank you for your consideration.

This is Encore - we both went here la...

This is Encore - we both went here last month. My mom seemed to think it was ok. This has real promise

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review!