Pacifica Senior Living Portland - Portland, OR

• Exercise Assistance
  • Disease Specific Care
  • Free Assessment
  • Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Adult Daily Living

[Name removed] Everyone loves , with good reason. He knows and truly cares about "his men". With family members he takes the time to listen and address their concerns when he is able to or points you in the right direction to find a resolution.

[Name removed] uses a soft caring voice when talking to the men, reassuring them and explaining the cares as she performs the task. I appreciate her patience with these difficult confused men.

I appreciate more than the caregivers realize those who are bi-lingual and use skillfully their abillity. [Name removed] & [Name removed] I have witnessed do so and to see my husband "reset" his mindset and respond positively is such a relief, especially if he has been contentious just moments before.

[Name removed] is not often in cottage 5 when I am here but like Matthew, I notice she uses touch when talking to the men, often using terms of endearment.

One of the friendliest and caring caregivers, [Name removed]. She works harder, pays attention to details such as the laundry or beds in between keeping a watchful eye on "her boys". Always a smile on her face and laughs with all easily.

Right away, even on [Name removed] first week in cottage I noticed how he would gently touch a shoulder or arm, get down to the same facial level to men and talk to them, making conversation and paying close attention to them - as a family member. He's on his way to being an awesome caregiver.

[Name removed] - the big and thankfully strong [Name removed]. Still trying to lower his voice volume but it's improving. He is gentle and can bring a joke out of the men when things are tense. I'd like to add that [Name removed] & [Name removed] make a good evening team, at least when I'm around that is what I witness.

[Name removed], who is an activities assistance made my dad's 89th birthday party simply fabulous. She was as helpful and ensured we all had what we needed. She is also currently helping my daughter with setting up a concert for residents.

[Name removed] in cottage eight has taken full responsibility and accountability for my dad's care. She even labeled his drawers and wrote instruction on his closet. She is critical to his comfort and happiness here.

Wonderful Father's Day BBQ today! Good music, decorations, friendly staff, some even attended on their day off. Above & beyond

Great Father's Day BBQ - staff was great, food was great and the music was wonderful. Dad and I enjoyed the event for him and all the dads.

Good location, very nice environment

Excellent BBQ, good for all ages, great entertainment

You all have been so kind & loving. I really appreciate all your cares for my Mom.

This is the second facility that I have entrusted to care for [Name removed] and it is far above our first experience. It's not only the physical design of the facility but it's the folks who work here that make it as good as it is. Both the management and caregivers are as patient and understanding as we could ask for. They all helped make us feel comfortable in an incredibly uncomfortable situation and welcome [Name removed] with open arms. I think I can safely recommend Pacifica Portland as a fine home to entrust your loved one to.

[Name removed] was awesome with the residents and my father, even got him changed and cleaned and new change of clothes. Very impressed how she worked with the patient

[Name removed] has done an amazing job of connecting with and caring for my mother in law. She has gone above and beyond in caring for her & all the residents needs in this cottage. She is very friendly, helpful & gifted in this line of work. The cottage is thriving because of her.

He is a great nurse and [Name removed] and [Name removed] too

Great Father’s BBQ.

Great Father’s BBQ. Staff was great, food was good and the music was wonderful. Dad and I enjoyed the event for him and all the dad’s.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Kitchen staff. Big shout out for the outstanding job, baking cakes for the residents birthdays, going the x-tra mile. Thank you so much, Your an angel...

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

[name removed] was awesome with the residents and with my my father, even got him changed and cleaned and new change of clothes. Very impressed how she worked w/ the patients.

This place does a great job, combined with close proximity to my house makes this a good fit. I can visit often, and respond to difficulties. I enjoy getting to know the care givers, management seems to have it together, and nursing has seen improvements. I am glad my mom is here

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very happy to hear this. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Great spot! Access to activities is wonderful. Has ability to go out into gated garden courtyard where there are flowers and raised beds for vegetables

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Staff handle problems well.
Mom is being cared for well.
Administrative staff is super helpful and caring.
I wish we wouldn’t continue to lose so many of mom’s personal items.
There are some communication and staffing issues due to high end turnover but overall when problems arise everyone is friendly and problem solving and supportive.
Maintenance, beauty care, activities director are excellent as well.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Portland. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

My mother has lived here for almost 3 years. She has received excellent and caring care from staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

I think these are some areas that could use some improvements, such as laundry and some of the care givers could stand to be a little more patient. But overall Pacifica is a good place for our loved ones to live.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Portland!

I admire this community and the care and respect and gives to their clients. The care givers and staff all have an care and respect for their clients, my brother is totally happy in this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

My father in law lives her – they take good care of him – really like the “cottage” set up – caregivers are very good – nice to have same care givers / med aide especially as his memory is slipping – consistent care is best for him and the family. Keep up the good work.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Compassionate care given to my loved one. Small cottages provide safe, secure environment. Friendly staff, always kept informed of changes or progress of my loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

As a local health insurance agent I appreciate Pacifica’s hospitability, professionalism and willingness to help their residents and the community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

Absolutely loved this community. Very nice people there.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

Great residents, community and staff.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

Fantastic. My Grandpa got great care!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

Very good. Family community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We always strive to provide top quality service to everyone, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Portland!

Great people, very friendly

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

Great location! Love the concept of the different buildings on one campus. Great food too!

Wonderful place

Great place and care.

Very friendly

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Food is not good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at [removed] when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Portland Portland, OR

It's great. Good people and nice place.

Pacifica Senior Living

I just want to let everyone know that I visited after Hurricane Irma to see my mother and her friends in the community. The staff did a great job as a team taking care of the residents. They worked so hard keeping everyone safe and keeping their routine. What a wonderful staff!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Would like to possibly do a tour

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We have a fantastic Executive Director who fosters an atmosphere of acceptance and warmth. She and the outstanding staff genuinely care for all our residents, and their families. We have engaging and interesting activities in our homey cottages for our residents. We offer personalized tours daily, please reach out and let us know when works for you! We hope to see you soon!

Excellent. Friendly. Welcoming.

Love it here. :)

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing, we are so happy to hear that! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

They were fun and very welcoming

Pacifica Senior Living

Really fun! Great kids section. Very nice volunteers.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

More research on Alzheimer's cures!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your feedback, we agree! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Wonderful staff, many activities, great food/dining, clean facility

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for all the support for Alzheimer's

Pacifica Senior Living

Our pleasure! We are dedicated to our community and residents~ We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Toured

This community looked well taken care of when we visited. The person that took us on tour was nice. They seem to offer some nice activities. The community we chose just seemed to have a more comfortable feeling about it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you coming in and giving our community a chance. We value our residents and families and appreciating you sharing your comments. We thank you for your consideration.

Really Liked This Community

I really wish I had toured this community before seeing the one I had placed my mom in because I really liked this one. I liked the floor setup it felt more like a little community. The staff was very friendly and kind. They had a little courtyard out back to sit.

Pacifica Senior Living

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Portland. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Unique layout and greenspace!

I liked that each individual pod at Pacifica had its own outdoor area. I felt my dad would get bored being in a pod with the same 20 people.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate you sharing your point of view and we are happy to hear that your dad will enjoy our community. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Hope that you have a wonderful day!

I liked this place. It is my second pick in my decision making. I did not like, but glad that I was told that they have a nursing shortage. This facility, though somewhat hospital and clinical in feel, was very well suited for the needs of someone with my father's health issues. I liked how knowledgeable [Removed] was about what is needed for the care of an individual. I appreciated all the free advice she gave me to help me out. Pacifica is my next choice as I stated. I liked it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your consideration and for your detailed 4-star review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with any and all questions, [removed].
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website).

Recommended!

The staff are helpful, friendly and good with communication. They offer a wide variety of activities. The food is very good. The community is well kept. Pacifica is a family owned company and is run with the utmost care and compassion for the residents and their families as the owners say it is. I am pleased to recommend it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for sharing these comments and your personal experience at our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Mom's Happy Home

This is a great community with great care staff. Sophia is outstanding on helping us feel very ease. My mother is happy here with the care . The community is very clean and taken care of. The meals here are very appealing. I know that she is enjoying the activities that are offered. I highly recommend this for the outstand care and the value of everything thing that is offered here. Other families would be happy with the over all care.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

I wasn't really impressed with them.

We toured here as we were looking. I wasn't really impressed with them. They had different levels of memory care, but I still didn't think my loved one was quite ready for that environment. My loved one was a little more independent.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for considering Pacifica Senior Living Portland for your loved one. As the largest memory care community in the Portland metro area we pride ourselves in offering specialty care in small secure cottages and courtyards. We offer early, mid and late stage care and all-female or all-male cottages. Because we do group residents with like needs, you may not have toured the cottage with the most independent residents. However we do not offer Assisted Living for those in very early stages of memory impairment. Again thank you for visiting.

It was a great community

This place was very nice and it was quite comfortable as far as the residents places. There was a wide variety of activities to get involved with for seniors, and the care coordinators were well aware of the residents needs and providing a adequate plan for the residents overall health

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and our staff! We hope to see you around and please say Hi, we would love to shake your hand and say Thanks in person.

Pacifica Portland Highly Recommended

I looked at many facilities before choosing Pacifica. It had the combination of features we wanted - private rooms with full baths, beautiful outdoor courtyard spaces, and a family-like setting within each cottage. There are two parks within a few blocks for convenient off-site outings. The food is excellent. Staff helps my husband maintain his independence as much as possible. Administration was very generous with their time and attentive to my needs as I was selecting a care facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We do have a fantastic Executive Director who fosters an atmosphere acceptance and warmth. She and the staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and their families. We have daily engaging and interesting activities in our homey cottages for our residents. We also have a Facebook page with pictures and we invite you to "like" our page and engage with us! (The link to the Facebook page is on our website).

Pacifica

I can't say enough good things of Dana and her awesome staff at Pacifica. We needed to place my Dad quickly as he was a becoming a danger to himself. They helped us with every step, explained everything to us and are helping my Dad with his huge transition. Along with helping us. I feel very good about the choice of Pacifica for the care of my Dad.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy and feel content with this huge decision. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Really liked this one but my mom is j...

Really liked this one but my mom is just not quite ready for this type of situatiuon. It will be remembered in case I need a plae like this

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that our community does not meet your needs. We value our residents and families and appreciating you sharing your comments. We hope that you find the community that best fits your mother’s needs and that you are happy in the community you choose. We thank you for your consideration.

This is Encore - we both went here la...

This is Encore - we both went here last month. My mom seemed to think it was ok. This has real promise

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review!

Proud to be recognized by Metropolitan Senior Network, Senior Advisor, Oregon Health Care Association, & Pacifica Senior Living for being the BEST in Oregon Senior Living!

Located in quaint residential neighborhood in vibrant Portland, Oregon, this award-winning community offers full-service memory care for those suffering from dementia and other types of memory loss.

With the option of Lifetime Loyalty Pricing, residents enjoy small cottages of 14- 15 residents placed by their cognitive ability. With over 21 years of stellar service in a purpose-designed building for memory care it is no surprise that they stand out as one of the best!

We are a "Live Well" community and proud to be continually improving the quality, satisfaction, and experience of care amongst staff and residents in long term care settings.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Medication care managers / Medication Technicians
• Dedicated concierge
OTHER SERVICES
• Adult Day Care and Respite Services
• Transportation available for an additional cost
• Property Convenient to Bus-line