Grace Care Adult Foster Home - Gresham, OR

Care and Help

I like the care at this community. The staff is very caring and goes out of their way for the care that is needed. They offer limited activities. They do have good food that is offered. The community is clean and maintained. I would recommend this community for great care to other families.

I toured their new location, and it was beautifully decorated and clean. The house has a lot of room, and since it is new everything looks really good. The floors are laminate which I liked, and there is a backyard space with a paved walkway. Would recommend.

Above and Beyond!!

My mother was extremely well taken care of. The staff was very compassionate and caring. They accommodated my mother with her meals they would make sure she had what she liked. My mother liked being outside the caregivers would make sure she would be able to go out they treated her like family. A very recommendable community for friends and loved ones.

My Mom is happy here

I think they have done very well. The house is very clean and immaculate. My Mom is there and she is happy. She really likes the people there.

Outstanding care on a personal level.

Our mother Helen was at Grace Care and we felt that she found not just a great place, but a home. The home was very well kept, our mother was always very well cared for and she always raved about the Romanian desserts. The caregivers took time to get to her know and paid very close attention to even the littlest details, like placing pink Roses in her room which were her favorite. Grace Care for us was a true blessing and we recommend them to all of our friends.

Excellent care

Grace Care Adult Foster Home is a home where you or your loved one will receive the finest care possible!

At Grace Care, we are committed to providing exceptional care to our residents in a home-like environment, while meeting every need of each individual 24/7. We strive to meet all needs so the total health, well being, and needs of the residents are met, as our residents are our top priority. Our home is open concept and wheelchair accessible with five beautiful private rooms, large living room and family room and secured courtyard. Rooms are exceptionally clean, freshly painted and well maintained. Housekeeping and laundry are provided daily along with delicious, warm home-made meals. We offer activities on a daily basis and we have “Pizza and Movie” night every Saturday. OUR HOME AWAITS YOU, COME HOME.

WE PROVIDE: 24 hour care 3 delicious home made meals, with snacks in between Laundry House keeping Medication management Assistance in all activities of daily living And most importantly, love and care in a home-like environment.