Caliche Senior Living - Casa Grande, AZ

Caliche Senior Living - Casa Grande, AZ has yet not published prices.

moms new home

could not be happier. Mom moved in [date removed] weeks ago. Her 1 bedroom apartment is very nice, windows let in lots of light, self closing kitchen cabinets, huge bathroom, ample storage. and the facility is clean, welcoming, well laid out with PLENTY of fun activities. Then lets mention the food. Like eating out in a restaurant. Every meal is delicious, served by friendly staff. Cant say enough good things....

When I was looking for a place for my dad, I took a tour of this facility was not impressed at all. I didn’t get a good vibe. I sensed a smell when I first walked in and I didn’t like the layout of the building because it can be pretty confusing. Every hall looks exactly the same and there’s no way to differentiate what part of the building that you’re at. When you’re having memory problems, you need something that’s able to be recognized and something stable. I ultimately chose a different facility.

Great Respite Stay

Caliche Senior Living was a great place for our loved one's respite stay. The front desk staff is super helpful and friendly. It is a very nice and new place that opened in February. The food is like home cooking. They serve the chef's special and if you want something other than what the chef has prepared you can choose from the menu. They offer breakfast as a choice for all three meals. The residents can get drinks and snacks anytime they want. There is a movie theatre and they have a movie night with fresh popcorn. They have a beauty/barber shop, and a library. They also have 3 floors of different game rooms for poker, a pool table, puzzle room, etc. They have a regular group of residents who like to walk the halls if it's too hot outside. They allow small pets. They provided transportation to a nearby cowboy church that my parents attended and enjoyed the service. They offer options in dispensing medication depending on their needs. They have a nurse on site, a doctor on call, and the hospital is nearby. I picked it because it's new and it didn't smell, it is very clean. They have laundry rooms on each floor. The doors are locked at a certain time but the family can get in with codes. We will use them again when we go on vacation, they did a great job of taking care of our loved ones. I would definitely recommend this community to others.