Welcoming Home

This community has been very welcoming and helpful, my mother has adjusted well to it. The community looks great, they keep everything nice and clean. The staff is excellent, very helpful and accommodating. There isn't many activities offered at this home. The food is good, but I do think they need to sever more vegetables and more protein. Overall everything is going very well and I would recommend it.

Cai's Home Care is exceptional !

Cai's Home Care is the best homecare I have ever experienced for my dad, and we had gone through 2 others before finally finding Cai's. My dad had late stages Alzheimer's and stage 4 cancer when we first entered him into a board and care facility and the first two he lived in were so bad they nearly killed him with drug overdosing. Fortunately, upon entering Cai's Home Care, we immediately felt the love and caring of the caregivers, and this wasn't just for show. Throughout the 7 months my dad lived at Cai's, he had been exceptionally well taken care of, always kept clean and well fed, all the caretakers, particularly Knarik, treated him, and us, like her own family. My dad loved all his caretakers, and so did we. They took such great care of my dad that he lived an amazing 7 more months longer than his doctor thought he would live considering his illnesses. This is how great a care my dad received from Cai's and the caretakers. They took care of him better than I or my sister could ever have. They treated him like family. They accommodated every need my dad had, as well as ours. When you enter Cai's, you can see how clean and new the place looks. All the residents look well taken care of, even the hospice of my dad noted the same observation. Their meals are home-cooked all the time, they don't serve lousy microwaveable tv dinners or instant dinners. When my dad passed away at the end of February 2016, the caretakers sincerely cried with us. We are so grateful that my dad, in his last months and days, was taken so well care of at Cai's . I am forever grateful to his caretakers at Cai's.

BEWARE Bedsores are no joke they can be life threatening

BEWARE! The place looks great and the staff is nice enough but the actual care is terrible. We had our Mom there for only 3 months. In that short time she lost 20 lbs. and developed multiple bed sores. One stage 4, one stage three and the rest unstageable. She is in the hospital now and will be for for a while then released to skilled nursing. The Doctor and social worker have reported the facility to the authorities so hopefully proper actions will be taken.

I know they have multiple beds available due to a number of recent deaths so PLEASE PLEASE don't judge the house by the appearance. Bed sores can be fatal. [removed]

Care from the heart

This is a wonderful facility. It is a very nice home and it is very clean on the inside. The staff is so loving and caring. They are so good with the residents and you can tell that the care is from the heart.

We recently moved my mother here and so far the experience has been fantastic. I highly recommend.

Best Care Around!

My mother currently lives here and we can't say enough about what a wonderful place this is! Mel, Ana, Lusine, and the entire staff are genuinely caring people. They are responsive to every need. Also, the home is immaculate and beautiful throughout. No assisted living or nursing home can compare to the one on one care that your loved one will receive here. They are simply the BEST.

Wonderful and caring staff!

Cai's Home Care is a godsend! All the staff have been so great with my family and the facility is up to date and very clean which was something that was very important to me and my family when we were looking for a facility to watch after my grandparents. Honestly, we looked at so many places and when we toured Cai's Home Care, we knew we had found the place! Food is very good and healthy and the staff was and has been absolutely lovely. I feel very comfortable with them taking great care of my family! Check this place out and you will know exactly what I am talking about.

Best place for a loved one !

This place was great . I went for a tour with my friend Ed that was looking for a board & care for his grandpa. At first I hesitated wether or not to go with him because I visited alot of facilities in the search of a place for my grandmother. But this place was awesome ! No bad smell of urine which is the first thing that gets slammed on your face with when you walk in. The place was insanely clean the only smell was coming from the kitchen that was the cabbage soup being made by Anna ( which I had some later on :) it was delicious!) I would definitely recommend this place It's a truly five star facility with great staff . my friends grandpa is getting settled in next week . I only wish I've known about this place few months earlier i would really want my grandmother to live her last months at this place ( R. i . P Grandma Sofi we all love you and miss you )

Excellent Tarzana RCFE

This house is clean and very inviting inside. The care being provided to the residents is more than you could hope for if our loved one was residing in an rcfe. You are welcomed and treated as family.

I went to visit my aunt at Cai's home care. The second I pulled up to the location I was already very satisfied. Very calm, quite, and clean neighborhood. As I walked in inside the place was very big. Every resident had their privacy. The back yard was very big and residents were walking freely. It's like being in a park. As I asked my aunt, she was very happy with the staff there. She said food was good, home made, clean rooms, sheets, and beds. Each room had windows so resident can open the window and enjoy the sunlight. I was very happy to see her enjoying her stay. I also met with the staff they even gave me coffee and pastries and made me feel welcome. Glad to meet such caring people that actually treat you like their own family.

This facility is elder care at its best. My grandfather lived in Cai's Home Care for a year. He was always well groomed, well taken care of... The facility is always exceptionally clean, food is amazing, freshly cooked every day, excellent medication management, upscale neighbourhood . My family lives in New York and is was very difficult for us to coordinate my grandfather's care, that is before I found this place. You gays are amazing.

Thank you Mel, Anna, Lusina, Sargis, Nancy. THANK YOU ALL. You are amazing and I would absolutely recommend this place to everyone who needs their services.

I 100% recommend CAI's Board and Care for your loved one

Our family is so grateful to have been referred to Cai's Home Care. My mother in law was in need of 24/7 care and since my husband and I were not able to provide her with the care she needed, we had to find a place that could care for her and meet all of her needs. We found this and more at Cai's. All the appropriate safety precautions are in place, and they understand how to handle and dispense medication and how to deal with their patients health needs.

The facility is immaculate, the home inside and out is lovely. The bedrooms are well laid out and have plenty of space and natural light. Anna prepares delicious home cooked meals, which for our mom includes special preparation as our mom has multiple health issues;
Anna does all of this with a smile on her face. Most importantly, Each of the staff are so caring, and have made our mom feel loved, and so well cared for in every way. In addition to taking care of all her health needs, hygiene needs, they make sure she gets up out of bed, and gets mental stimulation and socialization every day. They go the extra step and help our mom feel pretty, for example by doing her hair and on one special occasion, they even gave her a manicure. They take time to do the little things that go above and and beyond what would be expected of a board and care facility, but they CARE, and it shows. Our experience with Cai's has been 100% positive. I would recommend Cai's to anyone who is looking for a Board and Care for their loved one.

Best choice with no regrets

I have toured so many places before I choice this one for my father. I have to say it was the right one. they don't put on a show to bring you in they are the best. I speak to my father a few times a week and im 2,500 miles away and couldn't be more at ease that my dad is being taken care of to no limit he loves it and I love it I visit as much I can and they are always helpful. I have to say I had some of the food when i was visiting my dad it was great. I know where im going when i get older that for sure. I just have to say thank you for your service and continued excellence. Cai's Home Care should be the standard to which all care centers are measured to. thanks again

Exceptional Care Community

This home is located in a very upscale, safe neighborhood south of the boulevard in Tarzana. Lots of shopping, restaurants, even hospital nearby. This home is very inviting in every sense from the curb appeal, to the cleanliness, kindness of caregivers and the residents who are in good spirits and well cared for. All rooms are private and there are exit doors in each room. The house is alarmed and there is a call system and call buttons for each resident. Home cooked meals (only fresh foods) are prepared by attentive and super-caring caregivers. The home si well maintained and well managed, a plus! You should feel at ease having your loved one cared for at this community. They seem to cater to every need and go above and beyond. This should be on your list to consider and a must see!