Be Well Senior Living II, Inc - Tarzana, CA

A wonderful place for my mom

We moved my mom to Be Well Senior Living in Tarzana in November 2013. It has been an excellent choice. Russ, Elina and Julie run things so well! and are very caring people.

My mom has dementia and is in a wheelchair, and the staff takes such good care of her. We stop by to visit at different days & times; the residence is extremely clean, always something delicious cooking in the open kitchen. My mom is always dressed nicely by the caregivers, and she enjoys her meals and being with everyone.

There is a maximum of 6 residents, and this ensures that each gets individual attention. I looked at a lot of residences before choosing this one, and I'm very pleased with all aspects of Be Well. I give them 5 stars!

Excellent Care

My mom has been with Be Well Senior Living for over 2 years now and we have been very pleased with the service. She struggles with Dementia and is unable to walk. The caregivers are extremely attentive to all her needs and treat her so kindly. She is so happy to be living at this facility and we can't imagine her living anywhere else. We shopped around a lot prior to chosing Be Well, and we realized that their rates were comparable to other similar facilities. The difference that stood out was the friendliness and quality of care they provided, particularly night care (hygiene and repositioning). I would definetly recommend their service.

We didn't step inside the h...

We didn't step inside the home- the foil on the windows through us off. Can't say much more about this place.