C & G Care Whispers - Monroe, GA

It's really a nice home setting.

It's really a nice home setting. The caregivers are really genuine. It's more than just a job to them they really care. He's put on some weight since he's been there so the food seems to be good.

Great one on one care

Well, he got kciked out of his assisted living facility, they sent him out to get his medicines tweaked and while he was gone they decided they didn't want him back so I was running around looking for a place. I went to see C&G and with Carol being an registered nurse and her husband having a background similar to what my brother was in years ago it seemed like the best one. For care, it's just Carol and then it's CNAs around the clock and everyone I've spoken to has been really nice. They have certain times where he goes out and smokes so he's smoking a lot less and he's health is improving. They're watching out more for his well being, it's more of a one on one. They only have 4 residents, he's getting better care, he has a private one bedroom, it's cheaper, and he's doing a whole lot better.

A+

My mother stays there. It's immaculate and run so well. On a scale of 1 to 5 I give the staff a 7. They're very nice and attentive and take great care of my mother. As far as cost, it's on par with everyone else. You get what you pay for. They take great care of her. Everytime something is needed the call me and get it taken care of. I never have to worry. Everyone treats my mother with dignity.

They do exercise classes. My mother is not one to do a lot but they have a lot to do. They're going away to the mountains this weekend. I have a wedding that I'm in so I'm not able to go.