Brookdale Vero Beach South MC - Vero Beach, FL

Brookdale Vero Beach South MC - Vero Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Very clean and very big facility

I was able to tour here while looking into various options for my Step-Mom. It’s a big, older building, and my dad got confused just walking around. I talked to people that had family members that were there and they seemed to be really happy with it. I think they were nice but I don’t think the surroundings were as nice outside. I also think they had more residents than staff. However, I wouldn’t question their ability to handle things. They had a few activities that they were able to tell me about. One of the things that I noticed was all of the jigsaw puzzles. There were a lot of corners and hallways but it was very clean. There were 2 very nice ladies that I was able to talk with while touring and I really liked them. I felt like the people running it delivered a good service. I think if you brought your loved one here, you’d be getting your money’s worth.

Great first impression

The staff was very friendly and informative during our tour of this community. The community is very clean and has a great environment.

Brookdale Vero Beach South is a premiere memory care community located in upscale Vero Beach, Florida. Located on what is commonly called the Treasure Coast, Vero Beach boasts peaceful beaches, engaging museums, an abundance of wildlife, fine dining and world class shopping combining beach town charm with big city conveniences.

At Brookdale Vero Beach South, our residents enjoy highly personalized care services from a well trained and compassionate staff that strives to develop meaningful relationships with each resident. Everything about our community is specifically designed to meet the needs of residents with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. From our building design to our programs, care services and daily structure enriches the lives of our residents, enhancing their quality of life and adding purpose to their days.

Services offered at Brookdale Vero Beach South include:

Individualized care that values privacy and dignity
Mental and physical workouts that engage and involve our residents
Life enriching activities and programming
An award-wining dining program that specializes in dementia-friendly dining
24 hour access to a well-trained staff that
Personalized care assessment plans that are adapted as needs change
Personal laundry and housekeeping services