Broadmoor Assisted Living - Fort Pierce, FL

the good work at broadmoor wiith the staff and cindy koening

my dad put my mother in Broadmoor a while ago and she passed away sept lst 2004 and I have to say [Removed] and some of the other staff really took care of my mom and my dad and I were quite happy I know I was iam quite sure my dad was also because the way he told me. we only had one time with bad experience with one of the people that is or was working there. [Removed] deserves a raise and a good compliment the way she works there. keep up the good work Broadmoor. love and care [Removed]

Love this place

From the first visit I knew this was the place for my Mom, its warm welcoming atmosphere is just what she needs. Everyone I have met there [Removed], are just so great, caring and really interested in how my Mom is but also made me and my sister comfortable with her being there, as at the last place had bad experiences. I know my Mom is happier and Broadmoor is the place, also the pricing was wonderful, we would have been out of money at the other place. I thank God [REmoved] at A Place for MOM gave me this facility to go look at. would highly recommend this facility.

Lovely place!

When we toured the Broadmoor Assisted Living, we noticed that the staff did not seem to interact as much with the residents as they did at the Brookdale that we toured. The place was clean and everyone was friendly, we just did not get the same impression.

Broadmoor is the best for Alzheimer's and dementia patients

My husband is in a happy, loving, healthy and fun environment at Broadmoor.
He loves his"new house" .
The staff knows the patients well and they adapt to each ones needs. The administrator Keri is the most kind, genuine, knowledgeable person I have ever met. Her staff is terrific,and a positive reflection of her.
Ron has been there two months now, and I have not had one moment of doubt. He is in perfect place for him.
I have recommended to friends from the support group, when the time comes, to visit Broadmoor..
It is comfortable, and homelike, the bedrooms are clean and each one has its own bathroom. It is encouraged, to be social and there are different areas , music game area with table and chairs for games, as well other soft chairs to relax in while they sing. Another area has lots of recliners and sofas by the TV which is turned to old movies or sports, another area has a tv that plays a CD with kittens playing,. The dining room and kitchen is very efficient since the staff helps many patients eat. There is a smaller area if you want some quiet time to read or talk with a friend or visitor,and always other patients and staff to help,so never boring. This is just one the area my husband is in.
The 3 levels of care called neighborhoods.
The preschool from my church came at Christmas time to sing. the patients loved it as well as the kids. It was a win win situation.

Staff is Great

The Broadmoor is a place for people who have bad Alzheimer. The staff is great, they really are wonderful and let you know with everything that is going on. It could be a little cleaner, but they have a great staff.

I have no complaints whatsoever.

I have no complaints whatsoever. They were exactly what my loved one wanted, and needed. We didn't have any concern over the basics of being clean, and good staff, that kind of stuff. We were very happy with them.

Wonderful Job!

I think they could do a tiny they could do a tiny bit better on the cleanliness. I think it’s wonderful. It’s very good for what I can’t say anything bad about the place truthfully. I think they do a wonderful job. Memory care can be a very difficult job.

Nice place

Overall they've been great! It's a very clean facility, and the staff are all very friendly and professional. They keep the residents well cared for and safe, and it looked like they've got a good amount going on to keep them entertained.

Advanced Alzheimer's Care

I saw this place at a caregivers thing. It's more family owned, not as institutional. If mother got in a situation where there were really heavy memory problems, I would consider that. It's kind of home spun with people just sitting around but they were tended to. They didn't need to take drugs if they didn't want to. Even though it's not very pretty to see because the people are in such an advanced state of Alzheimer's - it's hard to visit and see but then again, if your loved one was in that state, the peacefulness is nice.

Broadmoor in Fort Pierce Fl

My husband has been at the Broadmoor for almost two months. He has advanced Alzheimers and has several behavioral issues which the staff has handled in the best way for him. He went in so agitated that he could not eat or sit and now he is doing both. Keri, the director, recommended hospice for my husband for a better quality of life and Sherry and Vanessa have done everything possible to help him and me. I visit with my husband 3-6 hours daily and feel very welcomed. The staff is very concerned for each of their residents. They treat them with dignity and caring. This facility is no frills but the care, food and cleanliness is exceptional. Thanks to all who take such excellent care of my husband.