Brookdale Sterling Court - Roseville, CA

Brookdale Sterling Court - Roseville, CA has yet not published prices.

Units are very small

Nice place for respite care

I was looking for facilities for my Husband that offered respite care. We ended up picking this community because they were the only place with an opening due to the recent fires in the area. The staff members here checked on my husband frequently and they seemed to be very courteous. They helped him bathe regularly and they even got him a lift chair to help him. For amenities they had a TV in his room, full access to the internet, and a restaurant that looked really nice. I would recommend this facility to other families.

The staff was courteous, thoughtful and joyful.
My husband enjoyed the activities and music.
Housekeeping everyday with a great attitude.
Friendly atmosphere.

Clean Property!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff have been helpful and accommodating her needs to the best of there ability. I like how clean the community and how well of a job the staff do maintaining it for all of the residents. They have great activity program as well as a dinning experience that mother is enjoying. I would recommend this place to anyone interested.

Care and Comfort

The care at this community is wonderful. The staff are very respectful. The menu is good, but might use a little help with some flavor. I like that she is offered to participate in activities with the other residents. We would recommend the care of this community to other families for the care of a loved one

My visit

This looked like a nice clean community when we visited. They unfortunately did not have a two bedroom available. The living areas are tiny and it did not seem like this was an active community. The staff we met were nice and I would recommend taking a look at it.

It Feels Almost Perfect

My friend is very happy being in this community and loves it. the community is clean from what I see. My friend gets very good service there and I do recommend them to others.

Very nice!

Wehn I toured Brookdale Sterling Court I thought it was class A. The place was clean and everyone was very friendly, but it was a bit more money than we could afford at the time. Also, we wanted to stay in a certain area.

Mom likes it so far!

It was a hard transition, but my mother is adjusting well. There is a group of residents who took her under their wing and helped her navigate. She has joined some activities I believe and she has not called me saying she needs anything. No news is good news. The place is very clean and organize. In fact, that was the main reason that we chose it, to begin with.

Quality care!

I'm really disappointed right now with the higher ups here. The girls who work in the dementia care do the best they can. The care is phenomenal and I feel they don't get paid enough for what they do. [Removed] has been very helpful with the billing because the structure is very confusing. I was very upset to hear they let [Removed] go because she was so helpful. I feel the issue here is not the staff but the directors and corporate superiors who have made changes. The staff members are doing the best they can with the changes that have been implemented.

The girls are great and the care in the dementia area. [Removed] has been very helpful with the billing because their structure is confusing. They are taking great care of her. The care is phenomenal and I feel they don' t get paid enough.

The resident are never needing for anything

The entire staff is warm, friendly and always smiling. They know and enjoy what they are doing. They have great food and a variety of options to choose from. The community is spotless like the very best hotel you have been to. They have a full time nurse on staff. They have plenty of activities and a beauty salon on site. They offer a bus for trips out. They treat you like a special guest and I would recommend this community.

tour and care

We toured this community and found that staff to be caring and nice. The community was clean and well maintained. They offer a good variety of meals. We like the activities that were available. This is a community worth the tour and we recommend families to see for themselves for a value and care for a loved one.

5 stars all the way!!

I would not hesitate to recommend this Brookdale. When we first walked into it for the tour, we knew mother would be comfortable here. The place is very clean, they have housekeeping clean my mother's apartment once a week and she says she has never seen a bathroom shine the way they leave it. When she first moved in, she was on the second story but as soon as there was an opening on the first, she moved there. The maintenance man, [Removed], helped us move so there was no need to call family for help. [Removed], the nurse there is very nice. We are pleased with our choice.

Not what we were looking for...

The Brookdale was nice but it seemed like there were more men than women. Also, the manger who took us around talked directly to my brother and me. My mother did not like that, she felt like he wasn't interested in her needs.

It has been quite nice for my mom and I am happy with the care that is provided. She has kind staff and they are welcoming with guests. They seem to be easy to communicate with. My mom likes the meals they make. The community also has activities and she has done a few. I would recommend this place to a friend in need.

Insight Of The Community

They were a good community. When we visited I saw a nice place. I was given enough feedback about the place. I did not sample any meals. After looking at the community I felt this was not a right fit and the move-in cost was a bit much for us. It was not as accommodating for us.

Nice Community

Brookdale Sterling Court is a very nice community. They keep the community very clean. The care staff is extremely nice. The administrative staff is a little disorganize. Overall we love it here.

Brookdale sterling court

Great place! You can tell right away when you walk in its a nice place to live. The residents are happy just ask like I did they will tell you

Respite Stay

My mother stayed here for a short respite visit and during her visit she seemed to be happy and doing fine. The staff seemed very nice and they were very accommodating to make her feel comfortable. My mom said the food tasted good and she was able to mingle and socialize with other residents and made new friends along the way.

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience with Brookdale Sterling Court has been a very positive one! The people here are friendly and accommodating, and they've really done a great job looking out for Dad. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and it just seems like a very nice place overall!

Very depressing, dark, unhappy place. The food did not smell appetizing at all!

Really happy with this community.

Brookdle Sterling Court is taking very good care of my Grandpa. The staff there really seem to care about the residents. They took the time to monitor his transition, how he was doing, how he was fitting in with other residents, making friends, and they would report to me. They went above and beyond. He had a non injury fall, and the staff does regular safety checks and found him pretty quickly. He is safe there. My Grandpa is not a big participater in activities, he did try the exercise classes, but he felt it wasn't beginner level and he couldn't catch up. The food is pretty decent, kind of bland. They puree his food for him and work around his dietary needs. He can go eat at any time, not a set time for meals. Overall I am really happy with this community.
A Place For Mom made this process so much easier.

My Pop

I toured alone and was so impressed that I brought my Pop to see and give an approval. He was in a Board and Care with 5 non social clients and had to share a bathroom. He seemed pleased with the size and features in his studio. I asked if he wanted his own furniture or to rent some . . . he wanted his own rather than waste money renting. After setting up quite a comfy place with his "stuff", he realized that he may never go home and this could BE his home . . .
and he is grumpily digesting this reality. Stay tuned . . . . .

Unorganized Staff

The administration is a problem. They missed several appointments I had with them; billing is an issue; and when there was an emergency, the wrong contact person was called. So far, I'm not very happy.

Nice place

I think they are doing a very good job. The staff is great, the building is always so clean and nice smelling. They have great activities for the residents. Nice place.

feeling confident and at ease

From the first moment we walked in, we knew it was different. There was no "old people" smell or "out of place" faces. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms wonderful, and the food tasty enough that the family enjoys dinner with Mom.

I thought it would be harder to walk out the door on my final day, but the staff really has her best interest at heart and in hand. The little things not clear at first were gandled with a friendly phone call. I know that Mom is on a good place.

parents love it

My parents love it at Brookdale Sterling Court! The transition for them has been much easier than I thought it would be. The staff is just excellent. The care there is just very wonderful. My parents love the food at this facility. The decor and ambiance is more than adequate. My parents feel free to move around the facility and hang out. It is just a lovely place.

The facility itself is very nice but they did not give her a package.

The facility itself is very nice. When my mom went in there, there was no introduction package on how she find things or meet people. None of that. I found that to be unfriendly. I wish they would of gave her a package. Overall, I thought it would be a great place. The facility is fine, but my mom wanted to be able to interact and socialize. The residents were mean and cruel. I rate this facility three stars overall.

very attentive to all our needs

They have been very attentive to all our needs and requests.

The only thing i can even think of where they might could improve is the food. It is healthy but bland, which I get because of dietary restrictions I'm sure they have where they are not able to have much salt, etc.

My father is very happy there at Brookdale Sterling Court and we would highly recommend them.

Ended up touring with uncle 3/15/15. Possibly too far between activities/dining for my uncle. Seems like a nice community.

Nice place, overall

Our loved one has not been here long, but overall I think they do a good job at Brookdale Sterling Court. It is a ncie looking place, and the staff have been very friendly so far. However, we have had some issues getting things set up with their medication service, that hasn't been as dependable as we had hoped.

not a good experience

I am happy with the people that work with mom in the memory care unit. They are very helpful and friendly. They provide the loving environment that mom requires.

That said, there are definitely a few areas where they need to improve.

They have had a lot of changes and have not been entirely consistent. Mom has Alzheimers disease and need her medication on a regular basis. She sometimes refuses to take it, and the staff does not seem to always understand that doctors orders are more important than moms decision to take or not take her medication.

My daughter lives close and Emeritus calls on her a lot to help out (with picking up meds and other things) when I feel this puts my daughter at an inconvenience and they should be taking care of these things on their own.

There have also been issues with billing and seem a bit incompetent in their bookkeeping.

they take great care of their residents

They take care of their residents very well. The food is very good as well.

The activities are good, but I do think they could use a few more stimulating activities for some of the residents.

The only problem we have had is that there was an issue getting the paperwork submitted to the insurance company in a timely manner.

We are very satisfied though and would highly recommend them.

My overall experience is definitely a five plus.

My overall experience is definitely a five plus. The cleanliness of the community was well done. The staff is very very helpful. They are conveniently located, and there is enough parking. The people who are helping out, you need to trust them. Trust is e very important element of a good experience.

Worth it!

This review is only based off a couple months of experience. The price is pretty hefty, but it is definitely worth it! Once we had our options narrowed down, it came down to the vacancy and the price! Their staff also stood out because they seemed like warm sincere folks. They are also very accomodating to visitors and family members, and made us feel welcome! It's been great so far!

Great location and loved th...

Great location and loved the staff & facility. Very similar to the Folsom location. Only studios available now - too small! No counter space in bathroom. 2nd choice.

Excellent

Our loved one was only here a short amount of time, but during that time we were very happy with them. They are an excellent community that provided great care. Everything here was pretty good and I would recommend the community to anyone.

big place. places to sit and watch t...

big place. places to sit and watch tv, sit outside in gazebos, large dining room, good testimonials. VA benefits accepted

Brookdale Sterling Court is a luxurious assisted living and memory care community in Roseville, California. Our mansion-style community is conveniently located in the heart of Roseville, near shopping, dining, banks and two major hospitals. Roseville is an attractive city in the Sacramento metro region, offering residents a peaceful and quiet retirement with easy access to big-city amenities.

Brookdale Sterling Court offers two levels of care, including assisted living and memory care for people with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. We provide innovative services and are a leader in senior care solutions with an expert staff that perfectly balance assistance with independence.

Our residents enjoy a true sense of choice and self, exercising independence and individuality while also being actively engaged in community life. Our community is considered a premier senior care provider in the region, offering extensive services and amenities, including:

Laundry, housekeeping and trash removal services
Full social calendar with group outings and community parties
Three meals served in our elegant dining room with a fireplace
Grand piano
Pet-friendly accommodations
A choice of apartment-style floor plans and layouts
Spacious homes that feature kitchenette, carpeting and walk-in shower