Brookdale Plymouth - Plymouth, MN

Brookdale Plymouth - Plymouth, MN has yet not published prices.

Consistently disappointing

My relative has lived at this facility over a year, and I visit her at least once a month. There is usually dried feces on her toilet seat, and I often see the same scraps of paper on the floor that were there during my previous visit, meaning the housekeeping is pretty bad. I visited last week, and there was no toilet paper in the bathroom nor any towels. At lunch, the help just put the food in front of the residents with a plop, then picked up the plates when they were done. The food wan't cut up for those needing it, so they ate with their fingers, and coffee wasn't poured until the residents yelled. Otherwise, the staff just stood around.

I do not recommend it here

My wife was there for about 9 days. 3 days in, she fell. On the 9th day, she fell in the same spot and broke her leg and hasn’t been able to walk since. I guess the staff was okay, I think if the fall hadn’t taken place then it might’ve been alright. But ever since then, it’s all been downhill. The cleanliness of the facility was fine. However, after 9 days of her being there she still had on the same under clothes that she went in with. I don’t think anything had been cleaned the entire time she was there.

A good visit

This is a larger community and I did not get the feeling this community would work for my loved one. I did not like the way the community was set up. The people I met were super nice and the community looked clean.

Not What I Was Needing

I had a tour and got to see the atmosphere of the community. It is an all memory care and they are a great facility. My mother was just not like the other residents, and since she was not at their level it was not going to be a good fit for her.

Great Place

Not only have we toured Brookdale Plymouth but I have personal knowledge of the great care they provide for the residents. The staff is very friendly and attentive to the care needs of the residents. It is a very clean and welcoming environment. This community would have been our second choice, we went with a community that was strictly memory care.

My husband care

We liked this community for care for my husband. The staff were wonderful and caring. The community was clean and we were happy that it was close to home. They were short staffed at times. My husband was not happy with the meals, but he likes home cooking. They do have activites for the residents, but he did not want to participate. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Superb Staff and Facility

Brookdale Plymouth Senior Living is working out to be an excellent choice for our mom. She is respected and treated well by ALL staff. I think the attitudes of the staff are superb in every regard, I believe we definitely made a great selection and we will be pleased for the long term
[removed]

They Have the Best Set Up In The Community

I appreciate this community the most. It is well staffed with caring people who are interacting and giving attention to the residents. I usually see 4 staff in each wing. I knew this was the place when I saw how much more space there is to move around in. There are different hallways, rooms, and the gathering area is large enough for everyone to not be stuck or shoved around. Pets are allowed, I have seen one dog here. The community is secured with a lovely, spacious courtyard, no fear of wandering. All the room have windows of a nice view outside. There is life within the community and I really like that. It is located in a nice neighborhood that is safe with low traffic.

Very pleased!

There's a few things that they could improve. My mom says she feels like sometimes they don't have enough staff. It's also very warm in the building at 75-80 degrees.My father really enjoys when they have pianists come in but sometimes they cancel. He really enjoys the meals as well. We chose Brookdale Plymouth because of the location and we had prior experience with them in the past so we were more familiar and comfortable with the process. They also offer a very unique living space. It's indoor atrium style and we like that it allows the outdoors inside.

learning pains... but committed to making it work!

Mom has only been there for less than 2 weeks... She has been moved around alot..own home, my home, previous memory care unit, hospital, rehab and not Brookdale Plymouth... all in less than 3 months. and has been having some issues adjusting to this latest move. The upper staff has been really good about modifying, adjusting care plan, but as always , the staff on the ground is what makes or breaks a place... They are trying. They are caring, and concerned... but are having trouble learning just how to deal with mom... it will come... and all are committed to working with her and us her family. I think that is the right place for mom... and that we will all eventually get what we need to make it a good move.

Clean property!!

I thought that the lady who gave my loved one and I a tour of there community was absolutely wonderful. She made sure to take her time with us and answer any questions we had in great detail. I was impressed with how clean they kept there property and how well maintained the bedrooms where kept for all of the residents. Overall was a great experience I just ended up using home health care for my mother.

Wonderful caregivers!!

The caregivers at this company have been excellent to my loved one. They are always on time to there appointment with my mother and make sure she is comfortable with the care they are providing her. They also took the time to get to know her on a personal level and I thought that was really neat that they did that. I would defiantly recommend there services to anyone looking into home health care.

Don't place your folks there

After 5 hours of Sales pitch they could deal with my Dads behavior issues, they shipped him out by ambulance because they could not deal with his issues. After required assessment refused to take him back. To make matters worse I paid a full month in advance and have not received refund as he was only there 1 and half days. Do not place your parents here. Wellstead of Rogers if you have behavioral problems with your loved one.

Fantastic Staff Who Understand the Residents

What won us over was their small memory care and it gave me the impression that they were personable. They have extreme friendliness and they are excellent. It doesn't matter who I talk to from the manager to the server they are all fantastic. I like how they get her involved like having her sit near a group activity to watch. they sit and talk with her, and push her around the community. They understand what she likes and getting her confidence back to be her normal self.

Kind, Helpful Community

So far everything is working out very well for my mother since her move to this community. I'am comfortable with the care she is being provided. They are caring for her and her needs very well, and I'am satisfied. They have a good staff, and they have been friendly and helpful. It has been a good experience for us here at this community, it is a nice place.

the staff seems to know and care about all the residents

At Brookdale Plymouth I like the way the staff seems to know and care about all the residents. I have no complaints at this point. Overall it has a good experience so far.

They have gone beyond our expectations.

They are doing real good. They have gone beyond our expectations. They are wonderful, caring people there. She is thriving. The food could be a little better, I love the meatloaf, but they could get rid of the chicken nuggets. It's such a small thing though that it doesn't even effect how happy we are with them. I would rate them very highly, I give them a five!

This is the gold standard of memory care.

It's great! This is the gold standard of memory care. The staff has been exceptional. I think we are getting amazing care here. The activities are something I have been so impressed with, they have been so hands on with everyone, they have an incredible selection, and have been great about getting her involved. The activities director, Dave, is amazing. The food would be about a three. When I was looking around, I chose Clare Bridge based on the quality of their attention to detail. It was also the friendliness of the people I spoke with, and their level of true caring, they truly care about my mom. I didn't sense the same level of commitment and professionalism at the other places. I have also been really impressed with the nursing staff, they have been extremely attentive to my mom and extremely helpful to me.

Wonderful place for a loved one.

This memory care home is a perfect fit for our sister. It provides a "new family" for her is a very comfortable setting. The staff is friendly. Many staff members have been working at Clare Bridge for over 10 years and really bring a loving presence to the home.

Found a WONDERFUL Place for Mom

Clare Bridge in Plymouth, as of this moment, is wonderful!! Mom has talked more in the last two days since she got there than she has in the last year!! And, her quote for the day is....."this can't be real!! I don't know what it costs, but it's worth it!!" First of all, shocked that she talked so much, and second, that she was so happy!! She has been is Memory Care at another facility and it was NOTHING like this!! Ask me in a month if it's still so great.

Family member has not really been the...

Family member has not really been there long enough to really be able to provide accurate feedback, overall impression initially was quite good.

Clare Bridge review

I toured many facilities and really liked this one as it was bright, cheery, not large and Susan was very helpful. The staff continues to be helpful. My mom has been living at Clare Bridge only for one week. I felt it was important for me to be there every day to see how mom was doing, how the staff was treating her and educating the staff about my mom. I would recommend this place to others.

Gold Star!

When I was looking for a community for my husband I was considering several factors, of which Clare Bridge offered 3 of them. The philosophy of the care services, it is a single floor that is devoted to memory care, and only 5 minutes from my house. Clare Bridge is very pretty and located in a suburban residential neighborhood, who ever designed Clare Bridge really deserves a gold star it is just wonderful. I am very pleased and would highly recommend it to anyone, in fact I already do.

very clean and inviting. building de...

very clean and inviting. building design was good and bright. staff was pleasant. very very quiet annd not a lot of activity. not smelly and space was good.

Clean, minor vaccum needs All staff ...

Clean, minor vaccum needs All staff friendly, stopped to be introduced, made eye contact, knew residents. Variety of activity levels and interests. Activities very well attended. Estimate given and payment options explained. Menu very healthy, snacks available 24/7. Elderly waiver accepted. Laundry done 1/week, they provide sheets and towels.

very nice and cozy

very nice and cozy

Brookdale Plymouth is a premier senior living community offering Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Our community is dedicated to providing specialized, compassionate care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.

Brookdale Plymouth offers programs and safe environments for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. We believe no matter where an individual is on life’s journey, each has the right to live in a dignified manner and to enjoy meaningful experiences every day.

Deeply rooted in a person-centered approach, our Alzheimer’s and dementia care program, also called the Clare Bridge program, focuses on sustaining feelings of belonging, purpose and safety while seeking to preserve a sense of self.

The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides residents with a structured routine of activities that help maintain their abilities and encourage the use of their current skills. The Daily Path includes programs such as discussion groups as a mental workout and daily physical exercise such as dancing. The Daily Path gives each resident purpose and a sense of security that they are right where they need to be.

Designed by a team of culinary associates, experts in memory care and registered dieticians, our unique dining program promotes a positive dining experience for all residents.

Through our unique memory care programs, we offer comfort from the struggles of dementia for you and your loved one with customized care to meet your loved one’s specific needs. Our skilled associates provide compassionate and attentive dementia care, and enable residents to experience daily moments of success.

We understand your concerns for your loved one’s safety and well-being, and we understand the weight of the responsibility of caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. Let us help you and your loved one with our compassionate, specialized care.