Brookdale Peachtree - Statesville, NC

Brookdale Peachtree - Statesville, NC has yet not published prices.

Very Impressed with staff

I am very pleased with the care my mother is getting here, the staff is working well with the Hospice care givers and most of all my mom seems happy here. There is a nice secured patio that she enjoys going out on and there are 2 dining area's in the memory care area for her to choose from. My mom even got to bring some of her own furniture for her room so it feels more like home to her. They do keep her busy during the day with specialized activities and she likes the church services as well.

We are happy!

Everything has been going great. Everything has been just awesome. My in laws have been getting involved with the exercise group and with the singing that they provide. The community is always clean and neat and the food is just excellent. We love it and so do my in laws.

Wonderful Community

All is well for my mother since her move to this community. They are caring for her and her needs very well. The staff is wonderful.

Nice Place!

My tour of the Brookdale Peachtree went well, the place was nice and the people were friendly. We ended up going with a different community because the Brookdale was just too big. We wanted something smaller and more home like.

Friendly staff, clean facility, food is marginal

Highly Recommend It

This community is taking good care of my father and his needs. The community is well-kept. I haven't had any problems with the staff. He is doing very well here at this community. We are comfortable with the care they are providing him. This is a community I would recommend to my family and friends.

A perfect fit for dad...

This is the third facility our dad has lived. We visited and interviewed with many before choosing Peachtree Brookdale. During the admission process it is evident that they really listened to our concerns about his needs and safety. Upon his arrival the entire staff seems knowledgeable of what will make him comfortable and they are going the extra mile to educate him on their policy and expectations. He's very happy with the quality and selection of meals. There seem to be a nice variety of activities and musicians visit regularly which is a nice touch.
His room is a nice size, everything is clean and the staff friendly. We look forward to his enjoying this setting for a long time.

glad we didnt stay long.

staff was sparse to say the least. medications took too long to get organized and correct. they did strive to meet diet needs. laundry was to be done twice a week it was brought to their attention it hadn't been done for over a week, I was told "Ill take care of it" 2 days later dirty laundry with bad smells on them remained in her room. the biggest flaw there is the pull cords being out of reach. my mom received a few bruises from being pulled up too quickly. as a new resident we were promised that she would be checked in on every hour. I stayed in her room with her for 4 hours with no checking by the staff. they charged extra for the assistance she needed ie 2 staff members to assist with transfers. this was rarely ever done when I was there watching. the staff had conflicting awareness of policy in the newly vamped administration. very frustrating when all staff aren't working on the same playing field.

Very unhappy with this facility. Would NOT recommend!

My father-in-law was in Brookdale Peachtree Memory Care for a little over one month. His steady decline made caring for him difficult but the lack of communication is where Brookdale Peachtree failed. We were not given the support in dealing with his advancing Alzheimer's. They did not call and communicate issues until it was too late. My father-in-law lay in the same clothes and shoes for a week before they called to tell us that he had not had anything to eat or drink in the last week. By the time we got there he could not even sit up he was so weak. I understand when a resident refuses to leave the room or take in nourishment that they can't force it upon them. However, a phone call to the family or the in house physician treating him would have been greatly appreciated. They are the ones who are educated in how to care for someone with this disease. The doctor did not call to let us know how bad he was getting nor did the facility until he was near death. At the hospital we learned more about the stages of Alzheimer's than the facility that specialized in it. We refused to take him back and he is now in the care of a facility that communicates with us and physicians who understands Alzheimer's much better and discusses it with the family in detail. I would not recommend Brookdale Peachtree. Although the facility is pleasant to look at and appeared to be clean, we found that the care was lacking and communication was horrible. Some of the staff were very friendly while others seemed lackluster and not interested in assisting family members.

Mixed experience

Our experience with Brookdale Peachtree has been somewhat mixed.The caregivers they have working here are all wonderful, they're friendly, professional, and try very hard. Unfortunately the place just feels very understaffed for the number of residents they have to look after, and the care suffers for it.

I recommend!

They are real good.They keep it pretty clean and they are friendly.The food and service is excellent. Yes, I would definitely recommend this facility if you are looking for a "place for mom or dad"! My dad just didn't need the level of care that is there he is still to independant and have him home with a caregiver but will be back if the need arises.

Nice facility

My mom has been sick since being in Brookdale Peachtree no fault of the facility, just her health. I am very impressed with the friendly staff, the variety of activities, and the clean environment.Yes, I would definitely recommend this facility if you are looking for a "place for mom or dad"!

We liked them because they let their residents bring their pets.

They are real good. We liked them because they let their residents bring their pets. They keep it pretty clean and they are friendly. They have good activities. The food can be a little bland. They take pretty good care of my loved one.

this place was really clean...

this place was really clean and we liked it pretty well--they only have studio rooms, but it was the best we have seen-- again we need a lower cost

This would be a nice place for my mom...

This would be a nice place for my mom. She'd like the activies. They take Medicaid after 1 year self pay.

I toured both Statesville House and C...

I toured both Statesville House and Clare Bridge. Davewould have fit nicely at Statesville House but is not yet ready for the type of care offered at Clare Bridge. The only downside of this location was the location. I would have to transport to the doctor myself and I love in Conover, Dad would be in Statesville, and his doctor is in Hickory. Beautiful, clean, price was appropriate. Just not close enough for it to be convenient for those of us who will have to manage his doctor's visits.

This is a nice locked facility. They...

This is a nice locked facility. They seem to have activities available. I visited in the afternoon. Everyone seemed to be asleep or just sitting around.

Brookdale Peachtree provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Statesville Place we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.