Brookdale North Houston Solutions Center - Houston, TX

Brookdale North Houston Solutions Center - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Overall great care but food is lacking

I like the environment here and the overall care they provide is great. I haven’t had any issues since my Mother has moved in and it’s more like an independent living facility. For activities, they offer things like crafts, church services, and bingo. The facility is very clean and the staff is excellent. The only thing I can complain about is the food. The food is okay but I wish they would mix it up sometimes. I also think they should have an alternative option. If my mom doesn’t like what they’re having, she has to keep TV dinners in her fridge so she has something to eat. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Options for mom

We toured this community for care. We did not like that it did not appear to be as clean as needed. We liked the staff and the options that were available. We would recommend that other families tour this community on their own to make sure that the community fits the needs for a loved one.

Kind Community, Tour Was Nice

We had a good tour of this facility. Everything went well ,and everyone was very kind. The community looked nice. Everything was nice, and well-kept. The staff was informative, and kind. The experience went well. The location was just to far for our families to travel, but our tour went well.

Knowledgeable Tour Guide!!

I received a proper tour of the community. During my tour the staff that i met was nice and friendly. The community was clean and everything was organized. There were a few activities offered and healthy meals are also provided. I would recommend a tour of the community i had a positive experience.

Needs a little updating!!

I did a tour of this community. The building needs a little fixing and updating to it. They do offer activities on site. The staff that we met were nice. It was in a good location.
The cleanliness was oka

For The Most Part Everything Is Working Out Well

My mother has adjusted pretty well to this community. They are taking good care of her and her needs. The community for the most part is well maintained. They have a great staff here, they have been great to work with. There are many activities offered for the residents. The meals are nice, they do serve well balanced meals. She is being cared for well. This is a community I would recommend.

We really liked it, but the access to eating and social really needs to be indoors for my mom.

See reviews, photos, and pricing for Brookdale North Houston Solutions Center - Houston, TX. Call (866) 396-3202 for more info.