Brookdale Naples - Naples, FL

Brookdale Naples - Naples, FL has yet not published prices.

Very satisfied

The staff here has been really helpful and accommodating. In my particular situation I wanted both of my parents in the same room and I know that it’s difficult to do in most places. However, they were able to make it happen and it really was a deciding factor for me. Brookdale offers two types of memory care: lower and higher: They offer everything that is necessary for us to receive the care that my father would need. Overall, I am very satisfied with everything at this point. If it wasn’t for [Removed] at A Place for Mom, I wouldn’t know where I would be. Their company is very instrumental and helpful.

Love One Enjoying Her Time In This Community

My love one is doing very well since her move to this community. Her health has improved, and everything is going great. It has been a wonderful experience for her, and she is very pleased with her move to this community. I will be making the move here with her soon. They have a great staff, and they have been very helpful, and kind. This isn't a very big community, but that is good because it is not so overwhelming. She has a beautiful apartment with a lovely balcony. There are great lake views, and great resources offered at this community. I'am looking forward to my move here.

Not a good fit

I was given a good tour by the staff here, they showed me all around and answered all my questions. This is a nice community but my husband would have been on the top floor and he would not be able to leave that floor and go out to the courtyard or to any of the other floors without having someone accompanying him. So I just did not feel this would be the best place for him.

It Feels Like A Good Fit

The new beginning has been fine for my mom as she gets use to the community. The meals are good for her. Activities are provided but for now she has not really got into it. So far the staff are providing good services and the residents have been good at welcoming her.

Brookdale Naples - NO assistance or Help for my mom

This is NOT a place (Brookdale Naples downtown) to put your mom or dad if they need any help medically or physically!!!! It is only a place that will allow your mom or dad to be social but forget about asking or relying on any extra help. Medical and Physical help does not exist at Brookdale Naples, even if you pay for it. My mom fell many times and when my father would call for help noONE would come. He would always have to call 911 to help her!!! Because we did not want to move my mom we ending up paying for 24 hour CTA care. DO NOT Put your parent or parents in this place UNLESS they are 100% able to do everything on their own!!!

It's okay!

Things have been going okay, but there are a few things that need to be taken care of that we are working with them now. My brother seems to think that the food is good. They have a nice community and it is clean and neat.

Decent Tour

Decent tour, but this community could use some improvement. For the most everything went, but I didn't feel this was the community for my father and his needs.

My Mother Likes it Here

Everything is working out very well for my mother here at this community, she likes it here. The staff have been great, they are helpful and kind. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. I'am satisfied with the care they are providing her with. It has been good experience.

My Father Likes It Here

Everything is going very well for my father here at this community. He has adjusted very well to it, he really likes it here. This is a great community, I'am pleased with his move here. Everything has worked out very well for us here. I know he is in good hands.

Clean Community!!

Brookdale Naples offered me a complimentary meal when i went on tour. The community was very neat everything was well placed. The tour guide was very friendly but also very interested in making the sale. The residents seemed happy participating in activities.

Very Disappointing

Very bad experience. We are not updated about our mother's care. We call her everyday and she is sitting in her room watching TV. I've tried to get information from the staff, but they barely speak English, and do not communicate well. There are up charges for everything.

We are trying to relocate my mother. The one thing they are very good at is giving a great tour and false impression.

Arrived with my family member who needed assisted living. Upon entering the main lobby, saw 3 wheelchair bound women sleeping. Person who was to give us a tour had to cancel and was given a tour by a staff member. Was taken to the different floors and was wondering where all the residents were. Was shown an apartment that was vacated and was filthy dirty. The whole place was eerie. We couldn't wait to get out of there. I do not recommend!!

We Are Pleased

They made it a great transition for my loved one and also made us feel very welcomed when we were there at the Brookdale Naples. We get regular calls, so communication is good and we are all real pleased with it.

Would not recommend

This place really seemed to be on the decline before I moved my parents out. They just seemed generally understaffed, and nearly all of their services suffered for it. The dining service was terrible, it was slow and the food sucked. They had issues with their laundry service as well. I can't recommend this place to others.

Attractive assisted living in Naples

My mother lived at Homewood for the last 2.5 years of her life. Although in her 90s, she lived in the independent section. She had no memory issues. Homewood was recently updated, refurbished and restyled. Very lovely. The food is excellent and the chef actually meets with the residents regularly for suggestions to the menu and to address any issues. Homewood has changed in house management and nursing staff and is now more efficient and responsive. I seriously do not understand some of the negative comments I have read. Check out Homewood. I think you'll be pleased.

Well done Homewood

Real good community now I see the proper staff are in place my loved one is engaged with activities and love on the fourth floor I realized with memory care there is transition time and not everyday will be perfect, but I'm happy to see how fast the staff reacts and cares

Think twice

Brookdale is missing the mark. Under staffed , with in one yr rates increase and added care of almost 300.00 a month for behavior management. Loved one has dementia. Fourth floor, 17 residents to 2 workers. No Rn or Lpn on the fourth floor full time. Workers are on the phone texting behind a desk. Activities calendar that is there for show. A tv to plop your loved one in front of. Expensive day care and no showers , and loved one sits in dirty underwear. The door keeps revolving... Residents and workers . Nothing changes.

They’re expensive. They were friendly enough. They didn’t offer as much activity, but they pretty average. They are quick to kick out your loved one versus trying to work with and figure out solutions to help them to adjust more smoothly – even though their sales people will tell you they’ll work with you.

It was just great.

It was just great. Their loved ones will be well taken care of. The parking is sufficient. Their billing department is very messed up. The activities are good and we were happy with the care services that were provided to our loved one.

Zero!

I want to give them a zero. After one day, my loved one lasted less than a day. They didn’t do a good evaluation. If you consider this community, please make sure that it’s a good fit because they are not a nursing home or a hospital.

Very unhappy

I’m really not happy with it! Don’t go! My loved one lives here and sometimes she doesn’t like the food. The laundry service is okay. There is enough parking. What could they do better – everything. We’re really unhappy with them.

It was fine, it was a great place. The staff were great.

It was fine, it was a great place. The staff were great. We had no complaints about anything really. It just wasn't the right fit for us, for our family.

Not sure this is a fair rat...

Not sure this is a fair rating as it was the first one I toured. I liked the manager who seems knowledgeable. The rooms seem very small. I liked the separate floor/eating area for higher functioning individuals.

Close Personal Attention

We moved her there after a short period of time. They were in a transitional phase and they had just separated the memory care into those who needed more care and those who could function better independently. Because my mother's age, she was in the section that needed more care. I thought that was a good thing. As far as personal attention, it was fine, but there were very few activities. The were actually only about four residents to one caregiver, so she got very close attention. It was about $1300 more that the community she's at now, though, and we felt that she needed a little more stimulation.

The unit that would be a go...

The unit that would be a good fit for Mom is on the 4th floor and would have to be escorted outside to work in the garden and enjoy the daylight.

Really Disappointed

We have had several issues with this community. They really marketed great and really had us thinking this was the right thing to do and the right community. But now that we are in know it is not. We are very disappointed and feel like marketing was the only thing they really made an effort towards. We have spoke with staff and are told changes will be made but we have yet to see them take place. Not sure if it is just the Alzheimer area or if the problems spread across the community. We really feel like we made the wrong decision and could not recommend it at this time.

Brookdale Naples provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer’s care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents at enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate assisted living and Alzheimer’s care accommodations as those needs change.

Our Brookdale Naples program serves those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Each day, we promise to work to deliver Daily Moments of Success for each resident. The Brookdale Naples Daily Path provides structure and activities each day designed to meet specific needs of those with dementia, while the Brookdale Naples Dining Program, designed by a gerontologist and registered dietitian, helps residents in need of Alzheimer’s care retain the ability to enjoy and master the daily dining experience.