Brookdale Mount Vernon Drive - Cleveland, TN

Brookdale Mount Vernon Drive - Cleveland, TN has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Mount Vernon Drive - Cleveland, TN

Care and concern for mom

This is a nice community for my mom. The staff is nice and caring. We had some issues on her bed is too high. We are going to see if we can help make adjustments for her. The menu is appealing. They offer a lot of activities for her. We would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of loved one

Brookdale Mt. Vernon

Staff has been very helpful and continues to be very concerned with my mother's care. They have communicated with me every time there is any change in her care or health. Communication is far superior to what I experienced with a full service nursing home, and the environment is much better for my mother.

Very nice place!

My loved one was only here for a brief stay, but I thought they did a fantastic job overall, I'd give them top marks across the board. Everyone was very friendly, the care they provided was excellent, and the facility itself was attractive and clean. I've got nothing bad to say about them!

Nice place, overall

Everything has been going well here so far. The care staff are all very friendly, and they do a great job keeping the residents active and providing a good social setting. They make sure people spend a good amount of time in the common areas, and are not holed up in their rooms.
They could be a bit more diligent when it comes to things like cleaning and the day to day care services, but there haven't been any major issues.

great place when you walk i...

great place when you walk in until you leave...the place is beautiful and the staff was great

smelly. too small

smelly. too small

Care Level Wasn't Right for Mom

I didn't like that it was so far away from Chattanooga. After visiting there we decided that my mom did not need that much service. She wasn't bad enough to go there. She can still do a lot of things that the other people there can't. That was our main reason for not choosing Clare Bridge.

Safe and Secure

Wish they had a little more exercising but I think they do what they can for the type of residents they have. It is a secure community and really gives me peace of mind that our loved one is safe and will not be wandering off. The atmosphere is very home like and our loved one is comfortable here. Our loved one has not asked us to take them out of the community to go home. They have semi private and private rooms. The staff is very friendly, helpful and accommodating. They seems like they actually want to help. We are very pleased with them and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Wonderful Experience

My mom is really happy there. I've not had any problems whatsoever! The activites are great. She seems like she's tuckered out by the end of the day. They seem to be testing her, you know, not letting her sit around on a stump and sleep all day. It's been a wonderful, wonderful experience!

Arrived at 3:35, Met with Executive D...

Arrived at 3:35, Met with Executive Director, Forgot name, Talked with her for a couple hours then toured the facility. We were impressed with her. The facility was clean but the group area temp was cool. They did not have as many staff as Mountain Terrace. The Studio was larger than the one at the Terrace. The monthly price was in line with what they provid. They did have a vacancy

We know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. We provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this approach is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

Clare Bridge of Cleveland
provides Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs and that help stimulate recognition, recall and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia we have learned how to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.