Brookdale Country Club - Roswell, NM

Brookdale Country Club - Roswell, NM has yet not published prices.

She is Happy here.

This community is nice for my mother-in-law. She enjoys the daily activities. And they have a pretty courtyard area. She walks her little dog out there. They feed her good 3 meals a day. The parking is limited here. I would recommend this place.

Enjoyed The Company Of The Other Residents.

From what I had been told by my wife her dad had really enjoyed being on the independent living side. He was liking the company of the other residents and doing the acitivites. I am assuming that he had liked the staff and the food since I have not heard anything negative about either. I wasn't hands on since this was my father. Since moving here he has had to transition over to the assisted living side and I don't know how he has been doing since moving there.

Comfortable Independent Lifestyle

Brookdale Country Club on N. Kentucky Ave. is a beautiful and well-maintained community. My dad loves the independent lifestyle that is offered here. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere is warm and comfortable and he enjoys the food they serve. They do offer activities for the residents. A van is provided for residents who do not drive to go to Dr. appointments, shopping, or other excursions. It worked out well that Brookdale Country Club on N. Pennsylvania for assisted living is located on the same property when my dad had a hospital stay and needed some assistance while recuperating. He is looking forward to coming back here to Brookdale Country Club on N. Kentucky Ave.

Things are going well so far.

We liked the availability of the meals prepared.They could have more options but it's nice to have. We like that they have staff on hand. It gives me peace of mind having my father here. We would like their van to have better accessibility so he can utilize the shuttle services more often.

Great Place

This is a great place. Nice and clean . Food is good. All at a reasonable price.

My Parents Seem Good

My brother has mostly been the contact, from what I hear it is going well.The communication is good and the staff are nice. They are trying to understand my parents likes and dislikes. It helps that they see a familiar face who is an employee here.

It's still new to us, but so far it's worked out pretty well.

It's still new to us, but so far it's worked out pretty well. There haven't been any major complaints or maintenance issues. It was in a good location, not too far from us. They accept VA benefits, which was nice, and they were very friendly.

The Best Experience

From the moment that I got there, I fell in love with it. Then i brought my father and he looked at it and that night he looked at me and said "Can you take me tomorrow". Every single day he thanked me for bringing him there. It was the best experience for him. He loved it there. He was happy. Everyone was very nice.

Kind, caring staff

They've done a great job taking care of my loved one here! The staff is very caring, andt hey really take the time to get to know the residents and figure out their likes and dislikes. My only concern is that the transition between Emeritus and the company that purchased them, Brookdale, has been a little rocky. There has been some confusion on the services that they're able to offer.

I have had the best experience everyo...

I have had the best experience everyone made it so easy for me. My father is so happy and that has made it easier for me. I just want to thank everyone involved. Now I can go home knowing my father is in good hands.

We are happy with this choice! They h...

We are happy with this choice! They have a lof of activities going on! We also caught a deal at a time when they had availability, so for us, I would rate the value as a 5. However, for others, it would probably be around a 3. We like this place because it seemed better than the others around here, and we just had a good feeling that it was the right one!

They did a good job. I would give them high marks.

They did a good job. I would give them high marks. There really isn't anything that could be improved, at least that I can think of. We didn't really have much experience with the activities, I saw things posted so I know that things were planned, but we weren't really in the position to participate with any of that.

Everyone is Family Minimal Risk Community