Brookdale Allenmore Independent Living - Tacoma, WA

Brookdale Allenmore Independent Living - Tacoma, WA has yet not published prices.

My New Home

With the help of A Place For Mom, they gave me a list of communities to tour or talk with. I found this community through them and Brookdale Allenmore is my new home

A very nice place!

The Brookdale Allenmore Independent Living was a beautiful community with nice amenities. The problem was that it was priced way higher than I could afford. I have a certain income for the year and I can not afford to spend it all on an apartment, but the community was very nice, I recommend it to anyone who can afford it.

Keeping It Simple and Easy

My mom gets checked on by the staff every morning before I get here. Her apartments gets weekly cleaning, has a full stove with suitable kitchen space to cook, cable and power included with the rent, and free laundry. No change for the washer and dryer. They provide rides to the store, doctors, dentist, and go on scenery rides. My mom enjoys some of the meals and she has a choice to eat in the dining room or get her meal delivered to her room. It comes with 5 free meal deliveries a month. They have a one-time community fee and if need they will allow transfers to a different Brookdale in a different city and state.