Broadview Assisted Living - Winchendon, MA

Not a very good fit

The staff at Broadview Assisted Living gave a wonderful tour of the community. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. It just was not a good fit as my in-laws are still very active and do not need the extra assistance.

"I love it here!"

Broadview is a wonderful place. Too many assisted living facilities look and feel like generic hotels. Not Broadview! My Mom, who had given a 'thumbs down' to every assisted living facility she had visited, felt at home and ready to move in literally within minutes of meeting staff and beginning a tour.
Broadview has it all; charm, warmth, lots to do (for both introverts and extroverts) attentive staff, great food! Mom is safe, busy, and making new friends. Her family is relieved and delighted to see her enjoying life again.

Comfort For Mom!!

Broadview Assisted Living is a nice community. The staff provides great care for my mother. The meals look great and tasted great. At the moment my mother is occasionally interacting in the activities. I feel she is in a safe community. A recommended place for friends and loved ones.

Comfort for Mom

My mom is very happy with the community. Very clean rooms and the grounds are very nice. She is offered activities to do that keep her busy. There are trips from time to time that she does enjoy alot. I would recommend this community to others for great care!

this place is lovely for my mom and close to me too. It's small, but laid out nice .. We tried the food and it was very good, which is very important to my mom. Not sure what we're going to do at the present moment.

Broadview is a welcoming and comfortable place.

This is a very nice assisted living home. It is a typical New England building with many renovations that keep it fresh and comfortable. There are many social areas that make it feel homey. The staff is very caring and flexible with all the different needs people have. My Dad is going through the transition of his first month at Broadview and he seems happy. The social activities has kept him more active than he was at home. He is eating well. I have joined him on a few meals there and they were delicious.

Known for its excellent care and quality services, Broadview offers the perfect balance of independence and assistance with daily life when it is needed. Our caring staff makes each day fulfilling with stimulating activities, regular field trips, and opportunities to stay connected with the community.

Assisted Living

When extra help is needed, daily medication reminders and assistance with personal care by Certified Nursing Assistants allow our residents to continue living with dignity.

Bright Horizons Memory Wing

This special self contained area provides round-the-clock security, supervision, activities and compassionate care to help seniors with memory loss live safely and comfortably. With its own dining room, sitting rooms, library and art room, Bright Horizons has all of the reassuring amenities of home. In addition, a fully-enclosed and secured outdoor garden, planted and cared for by residents, can be enjoyed as weather permits.

Respite Care

This temporary residency option is for seniors who need assistance for a short period of time before returning to their own home, or who need a safe place to stay while their care-giving families are away on vacation.

Flexible Senior Care

Broadview provides flexible care and companionship to seniors whose care-givers work of have other obligations.