Bentley Commons at Keene - Keene, NH

Finding Bentley Commons was a blessing. Employees are very caring and meet your requested needs. Apartments are excellent and very comfortable.

Standard menu should change frequently and not be the same choices for a long period of time. If they do change frequently, we have yet to experience it.

Bentley went beyond my expectations! Fantastic!

I needed to find a place for my parents and had only two weeks before my dad was discharged from the hospital (broken hip). Their home was unsuitable for recuperation and really for their long term safety and comfort. Bentley and Bonnie, specifically , worked quickly and with a heartfelt effort to make this transition possible. My parents said they were willing to stay for the winter. Well, their feelings about a short term stay changed almost immediately. Within two weeks, my mother began to talk about selling their house and where she would put all her furniture. Every time I visited she would exclaim "we love it here! How did you find this place?" I was elated that they were in a place that not only provided for all of their needs (nursing care, meals, friendship and social activities) but a place where every employee treated them like family. And I'm not exaggerating when I say EVERY person that works at Bentley . This includes staff in the kitchen, maintenance, concierge and the variety of nurses and therapists. It is clear that Bentley raises the bar high when they are hiring. Do not hesitate if you are looking for a comfortable, safe and supportive location for your parents. There is a shuttle every day for errands, doctors appts and sometimes just for a quiet scenic drive around the area. The food is delicious and not institutional at all. Thank you to Bentley And All of their wonderful staff!

Tour was great and I really...

Tour was great and I really liked the place. Rooms were nicely appointed and the staff was uber friendly.

Bentley Commons at Keene is everything you are looking for in an all-inclusive senior living community. Located within walking distance to downtown Keene with its many shops and restaurants, this beautifully designed senior living community offers an active lifestyle supported by a nurturing attentive staff. We are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, creating a safe and secure living environment.

Our affordable monthly rent, with no buy-in, includes numerous amenities and services; chef prepared meals served in an elegant dining room, a full program of daily activities, transportation to scheduled appointments and nursing services 24 hours a day.

Bentley Commons is dedicated to the mission that every resident and every staff member, is a vital part of our extended family. Our team of professionals is highly experienced, caring and devoted to making certain that you are always treated with respect and dignity and that you receive the personal attention you deserve.