Brightview Perry Hall - Nottingham, MD

Review of Brightview Perry Hall - Nottingham, MD

Excellent I was very pleased with tour. Too costly for father

Linda Reardon was a very pleasant person to speak with. They have multiple types of units from Independent Living to Wellbeing. The apartments were a great size and they offered many amenities that the older facilities cannot offer.

Great Assisted Living.

Very nice well trained staff----polite and very helpful to both residents and their relatives. Have eaten there twice and both times meals were very good. My Aunt is very pleased with the staff and food. Of course there is a period of adjustment for her at this time. States, " It is a very nice place and staff is great but I still don't feel that it is my home. Guess I will get used to it." She is not used to a schedule for meals and entertainment. On her own she only ate when hungry and looked forward to neighbors visiting. Now she is eating much better and always has people around her. This is all a very positive thing. So happy we chose Bright View Perry Hall!

Brightview Perry Hall offers so many ways to live life on your terms! Learn to sew in our sewing room. Get creative in our wood shop. Laugh with your friends when you watch a comedy in our movie theater, or work on your short game on our putting green. In the evening, you can unwind by a fire pit, or take a stroll on a walking path. Daily happy hour in the sports-themed pub or dinner in one of our multiple dining venues will make you feel like you are living in a resort! All these amenities, plus experienced care if you need it, make Brightview Perry Hall your best choice for senior living in Eastern Baltimore County, MD.