Bridges by EPOCH at Trumbull - Trumbull, CT

Bridges by EPOCH at Trumbull - Trumbull, CT has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Laundry services
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • In house Family Physician

You can tell the facility is new

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mom. It was very nice and you could tell it was a new facility. However, it just didn’t seem like a great place for my Mom and her needs. While on my tour, I met a couple of the nurses and they were very nice. They gave me a pie after my tour and it was really good (it was still warm too). The building was very clean. There’s a big fireplace when you first walk in and it had a living room type of atmosphere. They had a few activities available and had Mass as well.

EPOCH Staff

Thank you for taking the time to visit and review Bridges by EPOCH at Trumbull — we're glad to hear you left with a positive impression. We take great pride in the comprehensive care we provide our residents, which includes 24/7 onsite licensed nursing, a tailored, individualized plan of care for each resident, and activities shown to improve engagement and cognition while minimizing agitation in people with memory loss. The right fit is key when choosing a community for your loved one — our door is always open and we welcome your feedback at any time. We wish you and your mother the best of luck in finding a community that's her perfect fit.

Very friendly staff!!

My husband was only at this community for a short time and I am sorry I put him in this place. He just really never was able to adjust to the new living environment and did not like being there at all. If I have any advice to anyone is to listen to them and make sure they are comfortable in there new home, if not do not make them stay. I will say the staff where always so friendly and every time my family went to visit they always spoke so highly of them. I do suggest maybe a little extra training for the caretakers on medical signs of a problems occurring.

EPOCH Staff

​We're sorry to hear our community wasn't the right fit for your husband, and we understand. The comfort and support of our residents and families is so important to us, and the fit has to be right. And while we regularly receive positive feedback about our programs, staff and individualized care, many family members will tell you it took weeks for their loved one to adjust to their new living situation, and that this can be a difficult time for the entire family.

We invite you to attend our monthly caregiver support group meetings (held at noon on the fourth Wednesday of the month), which provide a forum for caregivers and family members to share challenges, ideas and strategies.

We also invite you to call us if there's any additional feedback you'd be willing to provide on how we could've improved your family's experience. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community and we hope to hear from you soon.

The aides are very kind.
The activities are great. My aunt enjoys the field trips and the visiting entertainers. The staff is friendly and welcoming.

Highly Recommend!!

This is absolutely an amazing place and I could have not picked a better community for my mother to live in. They have gone above and beyond to meet the expectations my family had for them for my mother. She is very well taken care of and has an amazing apartment with lots of great amenities. The food is also a huge positive, the chef knocks it out of the park when it comes to his cooking. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone looking into a five star property for there loved one.

A pretty good community!

The staff helped my aunt the best they could during her short three week stay. I had good communication with them in regard to her care. They brought in hospice and did what they needed to do. This is a brand new community made up of four different houses called a neighborhood. I did not see a lot of activities during my visits. The price is a lot cheaper than other places in the area and I would recommend it.

Toured, very nice looking place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this looked like a very nice place! The people were friendly, and the facility itself was brand new. We ended up selecting a different community, but this place is definitely worth a look.

Exactly as I hoped for

When visiting EPOCH, I found my experience exactly as I hoped. I found Nicole to be professional, experienced, and extremely helpful. The facility was beautiful, and I immediately made up my mind to bring my Aunt there. I look forward to working with the staff at EPOCH.

All Is Good

Everything is working very well for my step father here at this community. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. They are taking good care of him and his needs. We are pleased with The Bridges.

EPOCH Staff

We always appreciate when someone makes time to share their experience with our community. We also value our families and their support, so thank you for trusting us with the care of your stepfather.

brand new facility

I really like it there. The facility is brand new. I like the fact that it is small and the staff is extremely excited. The staff is involved and also they are not burned out there. I like the facility a lot.

EPOCH Staff

Thank you for your kind words. We take great pride in our community and are pleased to hear that it shows in our team members, the building and the services we offer. Our residents and their care are our top priority and we work hard to provide them with the very best.