American House Brownstown - Brownstown, MI

When my sister and I arrived we were told they did not have an appointment for us on the schedule. However they still accommodated us and were very kind. My sister only had two comments of concern. Stated the place had a nursing home feel to it upon entry. Also was uncomfortable with the long halls. Otherwise, she liked the units we were shown and thought they were very nice. Still looking.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our community. We appreciate your feedback!

A good community

The staff at this community are really sharp and efficient. The maintenance and housekeeping are friendly and very helpful. They do not offer a lot of social activities. I would recommend this community.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our commuity. We're glad to hear you're happy at American House Brownstown and appreciate your feedback.

My first choice for mom. Clean, new, beautiful and close to my home. Unfortunately, mom said it reminds her of a hospital.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5 star review of our community- we appreciate your feedback. Hopefully with time, as your mother begins to furnish her new apartment, she'll find it comfortable, warm and inviting. We're open to any suggestions you may have to help her as she adjusts to her new home.

Love This Community

I do feel comfortable with my father move to this community. I love to this community, everything is working our very well, and I'am pleased with his move here. This is a great community with kind people. Everyone has been wonderful.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thanks so much for your 5-star review of our community! We're so happy to hear both you and your father are happy at American House Brownstown and we appreciate your feedback.

Beautiful setting. Apt ideal setup. Director very interactive with tenants. Residents very friendly. Common areas spacious. Calendar of monthly events exciting. My family is very pleased with American House.

Friendly Staff and Residents!!

I am enjoying my stay at this community. They have a variety of activities available, and the residents are very nice. They do not provide meals or housekeeping. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a place with friendly people.

Community not friendly here

I am not happy with this community. The neighbors are not friendly. I do not get any assistance when needed. I like the staff, but not happy here. I am not sure I would recommend this community to other families.

Community is well laid out!

American House Brownstown is a very clean and comfortable community.The staff is very kind and are readily available to answer all of my questions. There are many activities available. I really like that it is very easy to get to with many roads to arrive to this community.

very pleased

I am very pleased here at Boller Meadows of Browstown. I am very satisfied with the facility. They keep things really clean. f i ever have a maintenance issue they come right away. I am so pleased with things here.

Really liked Boller Meadows. Know someone who lives there & loves it.

Discover beautiful new apartments for adults 55+ now being constructed in Brownstown Township. Boller Meadows offers independent seniors the latest in apartment home living. A combination of 1- and 2-Bedroom apartment homes in a limited access elevator building will feature fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers, free gas heat, wall-to-wall carpeting, emergency pull cords, grab bars, and individual heating and air conditioning units. Seniors can enjoy a variety of services, including 24-hour maintenance access, beauty/barber services and organized activities and trips. The community is also conveniently located near the Brownstown Township Senior Center, which hosts a hot lunch program five days a week. Call us today to reserve one of our highly desirable apartment homes!