Bluff Creek Terrace Assisted Living - Columbia, MO

My wife is getting very good care here

I like the care that my wife is getting here as she does need more of a skilled nursing type of care now. They are very well staffed and they are very attentive to my wife needs. They help her with her daily care, they help with her meals. They communicate with me well and I would definitely recommend them to friends and famiy.

Nice lady!

I did not go on the tour of this community. I did get to talk to the lady that was here. She told us everything that we needed to know about the community. They did not provide the services that my mom needed.

The Care Is Going Good So Far

I am happy with the care that my mother-in-law gets here. The staff are doing a good job and they communicate with me well. I think my mother-in-law likes the meals, she is eating the meals. I would recommend them to my family or friends.

I Love The Staff

I do like this community. It is a nice and clean facility, they do keep his room and the community well maintained. I enjoy the staff, they are taking good care of him. There are activities offered. I know he is safe and getting great care. This is a community I would recommend, depending on what you are looking for.

This is a small facility that has a home atmosphere with caring staff. My Dad has recently been admitted and he has had very good things to say eventhough he is still trying to adjust.

Bluff Creek Terrace, located in beautiful Columbia, Missouri provides seniors with care, companionship, and all of the comforts of home. Our assisted living facility is designed to meet the needs of seniors who may need help with bathing, dressing, meal preparation, and medication monitoring while still ensuring resident's dignity and freedom. Seniors who call Bluff Creek home enjoy restaurant style dining, beautiful landscaping, daily social enrichment programs, and our beauty/barber shop. The staff at Bluff Creek Terrace always strive to ensure that seniors can live life to the fullest. Each and every meal is cooked to order, and we are happy to accommodate special requests and dietary requirements. Because we know that every senior is special, we offer individualized healthcare and service. Our full-time licensed nurse and twenty-four hour personal care attendants ensure that residents have the care that they need any time of day. We offer the choice of private and semi-private rooms with private, full bathrooms and homely decor. Our outdoor patio, walking path, and family room with television and piano are open whenever you would like to relax or get some fresh air. If you don't want to live alone or need an occasional helping we're here for you. Come and visit Bluff Creek Terrace and experience how comfortable assisted living can be.