Blue Water Lodge - Fort Gratiot Township, MI

Outstanding Care

This was a great community for the care of my father. The staff was caring and attentive to the needs that my father had. My father has recently improved. The menu was nice and he seemed to like the variety. We were happy to see that my father was social and also enjoyed the activities that were offered. This community went above what we expected and would highly recommend this community for the care of a loved one

Out of our range!

My brother took the tour of this community and he said that he loved it. It was very nice and clean and a new community. The tour was good and he got to see everything . The price was a bit much so we chose somewhere else.

A caring community

I am very pleased to see this community is really caring. We have found the staff to be outstanding to everyone. The meals are excellent and a good variety. She is very active in a lot of the wonderful activities that she is enjoying. This community comes with a high recommendation for other families who are needing a great home for a loved one with a good value.

I liked this community!!

This community is clean and in a beautiful area. The staff at this community are nice. They offer daily activities for the residents to enjoy. Some apartments have patios or balconies.

This place is the last place I would even send a parent or loved one. My mom has been in the hospital more since she moved in to this place. The manager Larry, should not be a manager at any place that cares for the elderly. He is not a nice person. I will say most of the staff are caring, especially the nurse staff. Other than that, all this place wants is your money. Highly advise to not send anyone here

Susan did a great job touring us around the property and sharing with us all the exciting things my mother could do. The facility and guests were friendly and this was our second choice of which could easily have been our first choice. For us the smaller kitchen space, high plush carpet that could be a tripping hazard for my mom and the three meals a day which my mom would probably not attend the breakfast were the only things that changed our minds. These were our thoughts and do not reflect that of the majority.

This is a great place.

Everyone here at Blue Water Lodge, residents, employees and management have made us feel very welcome and have been very helpful.

Nice facility

Very nice senior community. Friendly and attentive staff. Concerned that it is not locked for the residents' safety.

Situated on stunning grounds near the scenic shores of Lake Huron, you’ll be charmed by our picturesque surroundings while enjoying the conveniences of the nearby community. We’re close to shopping, dining, healthcare and wonderful, unique attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind