Maple Vista - Imlay City, MI

Really like this one for many reasons. Right cost. Close to many of us. Independent living with the option to add on services as needed.

A great place

The staff are great. They are extremely helpful, understanding and we have good communication. They offer daily activities and the menu looks great. The community is extremely clean. They painted and put in new carpet in my loved ones room before he moved in. The community is affordable and worked with us. I would recommend this community.

Nice place, overall

Overall our experience with Sanctuary at Maple Vista has been a good one! It's a nice looking place, the staff is friendly, and the management has been very helpful! Mom really loves the place! However, we have had a few small issues with the dining service and the housekeeping staff. It's definitely worth a look if you're looking into senior living in the area!

I would recommend Sanctuary at Maple Vista!!

The entire staff at Sanctuary is great. The food is healthy but my uncle feels it is kind of bland for him. They offer a lot of activities. The community is pretty clean. I also wanted to thank A Place for Mom for their assistance as it was a lifesaver.

Simply Amazing!

Our loved one is doing very well since the move to the Sanctuary at Maple Vista. He really enjoys all that the community has to offer. They have a variety of activities available for the residents to enjoy. The meals are amazing! He enjoys the variety of food offered. I am there everyday and I love it!

Very nice!

Pretty grounds, staff and tenants are happy. Prices are amazing.

dump

This place is a garbage dump. Any son that would leave their parent or loved one in this place should be commited.
I've been in way nicer trailers.

I did visit here, the staff was frien...

I did visit here, the staff was friendly and helpful and the residents I met seemed to really enjoy the staff and activities.

Great place, nice people.

Great place, nice people.

Serving Residents with Excellent Care, Endless Hospitality and Open Hearts in Imlay City, Mich.

Come discover Sanctuary!

At Sanctuary at Maple Vista, seniors enjoy freedom, independence and privacy when they choose it — security and support when they need it.

Our affordable, cozy Independent Living apartments provide the ultimate in convenience and individualized services within a warm and friendly environment. Residents can enjoy life-enriching community activities, going on group outings or just relaxing without maintenance worries.

Sanctuary at Maple Vista is owned and operated by Trinity Senior Living Communities, a leading advocate of holistic, individual-first senior care.