The rooms have private bathrooms

The staff treats my mom with respect, they’re very professional, and very caring and loving. They’re wonderful to her. They tell her all the time that they love her. The food seems to be good and is home cooked and healthy. She eats all of it and she eats very well. There haven’t been any complaints. The cleanliness is very good and they keep my mom very clean with showers twice a week or give her a sponge bath every day. Housekeeping, I think, comes by daily or as needed. There are activities that are available for the residents like puzzles and games all the time. The puzzles aren’t very intricate and the games are really simple to play. There are only 5 other residents so the care is really one-on-one. However, some of them aren’t really able to communicate well so they can’t really interact with my mom. She does have a caregiver that comes by a couple of times a week that will interact with her and a few of the other residents so she still gets the socialization that she needs. One of the biggest reasons that we didn’t choose some other communities that we had taken a look at is because they didn’t have a private bath with the room and this place does. I’ve already recommended them to others and will continue to do so.

Walked thru looking for a place for my mom . Very nice place , clean and friendly people. Owner was not home when we walked thru but lady working there was awesome. Answered all my questions , showed us around.

most excellent place ever

Blue Sky AFH is the most excellent place ever. They are just fabulous. The only negative I would mention is they don't have a gate to stop people from leaving. The people there are well attended though and don't even try to get out. When my mom wandered that was a concern but it hasn't even been an issue actually. This facility was the best referral. It is the most reasonably priced. My mother is thriving here. At the previous facility she was at she fell several times. She has only fallen once here and it was very minor. The woman running this facility is wonderful. I would highly recommend them.

The facility is gorgeous! They built the house for this. The owner lives right upstairs and is just really kind, and gentle, and is really on top of her game. She keeps perfect records if I need to know something I can just go look, everything is always up to date, meds, outtake, everything. I had to move spontaneously, and she wasn't going to charge me and she helped us pack everything, and went to the airport to say goodbye. Her husband and even the teenage daughters are great! The daughters do puzzles and read books. The food is really good too.

Best AFH around

The house is nicer than my own, the rooms are very homey. It is like living in a nice house! The proprietor is so loving and caring.