Golden Gate Home Care - Tigard, OR

No restrooms in the units

I toured here when looking for a place for my mom to go and it really wasn’t our favorite simply because there wasn’t a restroom in the room. It was actually across the hallway. The facility was kept clean. I didn’t have that much interaction with the staff and I wasn’t really impressed with the director. I think it all depends on what the needs of the person are as to whether or not this place will work for them.

Worth a look

The people I met at this care home were friendly. This care home just did not seem active enough for my loved one. The home did look clean and well taken care of. I would recommend taking a look at it.

Highly recommend

I feel very fortunate to have found Golden Gate Adult Care.
My husband is still there and I feel very secure that he's getting the best care. The owner and her staff are kind, they are helpful and the home is wonderful. This is a very hard time in our lives to have to face, but I feel I've gotten the very best for my husband.