excellent experience

I've had an excellent experience at Bloomfield Forum. This facility has more activities than I can even have time to participate in. They are so accommodating. I have so many friends here. I tell everyone that I run into that this is great place to live.

I was so impressed with all the wonderful rooms to assist the residents enjoy their new home. The staff has been there for a number of years, and that speaks greatly about the degree of happiness exhibited by those who live here. Brightness, cleanliness, and upkeep as well as activities are assets. It was a pleasure to meet the staff. Kathy

Very good

Office staff is always helpful. Dinners are very good and reasonably priced. Maintenance staff have always been available when needed and very helpful. Driver is very courteous, helpful and very conscientious with elder residents.

Many Thanks!

I moved to Bloomfield Forum in March of 2000. The many years I have spend here have been wonderful- the caring staff, friendly people are the best. All of my family are so thankful I live here and feel relief in knowing I am in a safe and happy environment. The Dear Lord hears my prayers of thanks daily!

Resident for 5 years!

I moved to Omaha 5 years ago to be near family. I had no friends here. One thing I appreciate about Bloomfield is they have lots of activities here that you can attend or not attend. This is a way to meet people and get involved. I think it is so important not to isolate yourself when you are older and live alone. They have meals Monday thru Friday evening your choice to attend or not. If you have problems the staff responds to help you. The staff knows everyones name and is excellent in my experience. Everyone, staff and those who live here are very friendly.

Glad I live here

I am glad to be here at Bloomfeild Forum. The staff is wonderful. And the residents are friendly.

I think my grandma should live here!

I toured Bloomfield with my Grandma. I have been to a lot of places with her lately because she is looking for a great place. I think this is the best one! The apartments feel like a house! Everyone is very, very nice too! They have a great country store, underground parking, a workshop with tools and a library! I think my Grandma should live here!

Great tour & great place!

This is one of the most friendly facilities we have visited.
The staff is exceptional. They go out of their way to make this a well run operation.
The apartments are spacious and bright. There is a view to suit everyone.
The underground parking is great.
There are so many great things at Bloomfield.
We had a great tour.

Not the type of housing we ...

Not the type of housing we want. Too much of an investment.