Sunrise of Findlay - Findlay, OH

The facility was up to date, nice and clean. Lots of windows which is a plus. People were friendly and even had a yoga class going on when I toured. Overall it was very nice.

Nice Place

This was a very nice community and the staff was friendly and they did a great job with our tour, they showed us all around and answered all our questions. We just did not feel this would be the best fit for my mom.

[Removed] was very knowledgeable and helpful. She answered all of our questions that we asked. Thank You [Removed]! Great looking Facility. - We are not too sure about semi-private room but, cannot afford a private room. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Sunrise was pristine and very professional. The facility was lovely. I do not think it is something that I could afford to do though.

Clean Community!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken with my loved one of this community. All of the staff where friendly to us and made sure to take there time as well as answer any questions we had for them during our visit. They had a clean facility with a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right fit for my mother in the end decision.

Tour for care

We toured this community for care. The staff was very caring and nice. The had a variety of good meals that are offered. The community was clean and maintained. We liked the list of activities. We suggest that families tour the community.

They are really sweet to my Dad

He is not getting any stronger, but he seems to like it okay there. We have been treated nicely there too. They are really sweet to my Dad. He has more control of himself there than anywhere and that is good. They are really nice there.

Excellent community!

We couldn't be happier with this place. Mom loves it here, and they are more than meeting every one of her needs. She says that it really feels like home. One of her favorite aspects is layout of the community. When she exits her room she is in a communal "neighborhood" type area, with chairs and couches, and there are always residents out socializing. Every time we visit her we leave feeling like she is in a good place.

Trained in alzheimer care, secure liv...

Trained in alzheimer care, secure living area with its own wandering garden and staff. Social Community atmosphers. Nurses enter the area to dispense med. activities geared for alz.