Brookdale Findlay - Findlay, OH

Brookdale Findlay - Findlay, OH has yet not published prices.

Nice Community

The staff did an excellent job with our tour, they showed us all around and answered all our question. We thought the community was very nice but we thought it was not in the budget range we had set.

A tour for care

I toured this community and I liked the staff who were able to answer the questions we had on the care that is offered. They do offer activities for the residents that want to participate. We suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Great Care and Value

This is a very nice community for those who are needing great care. The staff here is great and very caring. They offer a great choice in the meals that are served. Activities are always available to those who want to keep active.
I would recommend this for families who want great quality care.

A Brief Experience, But A Nice One

I didn't end up moving into this community, but it was a pleasant experience. The community looks great, everything is very well maintained. The staff was kind and friendly. They were also very informative. My daughter thought it was better if I was close to her, but this is a very nice community. I would recommend it.

They Do A Good Job

I think they do a good job at the Brookdale Findlay. I think they make a good effort to make sure the residents are well taken care of and all of the staff members keep the facility nice and clean, so it is good.

Brookdale Findlay is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, helps residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected