Taylor Place - Findlay, OH

Taylor Place - Findlay, OH has yet not published prices.

Feels just like home <3

My dad stayed at the Taylor Place Community for respite care. I get emotional just thinking about how special this community is. From the moment I took my dad there to take a tour, we were immediately treated like family. [Name removed] and [Name removed] did everything and more to make sure that not only my Dad's needs were met, but that things were easy on our family to transition into him into the community. They were readily available whenever we needed them. The culture that exists in this community is something I've never experienced before and my Dad has been in three other facilities for care. The activities and socialization opportunities that [Name removed] creates for those living at Taylor Place are exceptional. Early in his stay, she spent time talking with my Dad and understanding was was of interest to him and how she accommodate his visual impairment.

I cannot truly explain to you what Taylor Place is like without someone being there and experience the friendship and community that exists there. It is everything I could have ever dreamed for my dad and more. I am eternally grateful for the care and companionship he received there.

Mom is doing great

My mom is doing just fine here. She loves going on the field trips and all the activities they offer and the staff is really friendly and easy to communicate with. Mom enjoys the food and going to the dining room too. This is a really nice community and I would recommend it.

Great family atmosphere

We have found it to be a great family type atmosphere and so very friendly. The staff are very caring and the residents are free to do whatever activities that they choose. We especially like the fact that they do not move them to different areas as their conditions worsen. They have a policy of ageing in place in which the residents keep the same apartment as long as they are there. We also like that they do not medicate the residents as some other places do. I would and I do recommend Taylor Place to all that are interested in this type of facility.

This was a pleasant small facility. The pricing was more reasonable.

Our Mother has been a resident at Findlay Taylor Place for five years. Overall she has been very well taken care of. Have had little issues. Our mother requires very little care but on the very rare occasions she had required assistance they were very willing to help as needed.

Great place

This has been the best thing for my mother! With all the activities, places they go, the workers and the other residents. I don't have to worry about her at all and she loves living here. Definitely turned her life around for the best! Would recommend this place to anyone.

I am very satisfied to have both my parents living at Taylor Place. We tried a different place first and found out it wasn't a good fit for the folks. The staff at Taylor is the best, they always go the extra mile for anything needed. I am convinced that the staff makes Taylor such an enjoyable place to live. Taylor Place truly is home for my folks. I would recommend anyone seeking an assisted living residence to take a tour of Taylor, you won't be disappointed.

Great place

My 97 year old mother has been there two and a half years.
[Removed] is doing an outstanding job as director. The staff are kind, patient, and communicative. The family activities are well planned and the food is very good. She was in another facility for 30 days that wanted to charge for every little thing making it financially impossible for her. I know similar facilities in the Columbus area charge more than double for the care she receives at Taylor, The staff pitches in and helps no matter what their job description is. This is the most economical facility in the area for the level service provided,

Highly recommend it,

Taylor Place - A Great Place For Loved Ones

Our Mother has been at Taylor (now Taylor Place) for 5 years. We have found it to be a great fit for her and our family. We have found the staff to be a loving family to her. The Director is easy to work with and always know we can go to him with any concerns we may have. We love the family atmosphere Taylor Place offers. Our mother and our family members have made many friends there - both residents and staff.

No complaints!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and so far we have no complaints of how things have been going for her. The staff have been wonderful and very helpful with all of my mothers needs as well as making sure she is comfortable in her new living environment. She has had no complaints about the food and has enjoyed participating in activities from time to time with the other residents.

A cheerful community for care

This is a good community for care and attentive. The staff are friendly and caring and keep me informed on his progress. They have a lot of activities. the variety of the meals is healthy with a nice variety. The atmosphere is bright and cheery with a home feeling. We have other relatives that have moved into this community for care for a loved one.

All Is Going Good, No Complaints Yet

The experience is pretty well for my mom as a new resident. We are headed over for family night today. Every time we talk on the phone she tells me she likes it. I have not heard of any problems with housekeeping. She has not complained about meals, she likes it. She has tried a few activities they have. The staff are friendly and giving her good care.

This is not the right choice for your loved one

My mother was a resident @taylor place for 5 years. She passed away and when she did we receive no condolences or response after she died. We went as a family to clean out her room and found it to be very dirty even though housekeeping is something we paid for. They constantly are having new help and makes me wonder why. I find that a place that has no empathy when your loved one dies makes you wonder what empathy they have for their patients when they are living there. I would not recommend this facility.

Review of Taylor Place - Findlay, OH

Great family atmosphere and just all around great place. I would put my loved one there again - if I had to do this over.

pretty good location

they could improve what's provided for the rent. Such as toilet paper. other than that it is pretty good.

Review of Taylor Place in Findlay, OH

Very nice place. Clean and well kept. The people are very nice and helpful.

Review of Taylor Place in Findlay, OH

Facility, staff, and care are very good. Especially impressed with nurses and management crew. Please keep up the good job!

Review of Taylor Place in Findlay, OH

We put my mom in Taylor Place in the fall. She had been in another facility and we had ongoing issues there. Since we've been at Taylor Place we have been extremely happy. The staff is wonderful and so caring. They go up and beyond what is necessary. We could not be happier with the care my mom is getting.

Review of Taylor Place in Findlay, OH

Jenny, Lisa, Brandi, and Natalee are great! Living areas very clean. Meals could be a lot better. More staff per patient needed. Court yard landscaping poor. Day shift friendly, nights not so much. Activities here are not too good. Residents love Bingo, but only play once a week. Should be offered more often. Need more afternoon entertainment. Overall mom likes it here. I visit 4 days a week so I do notice a lot here, even volunteer now! This place wouldn't take much to be extra great!!

Review of Taylor Place in Findlay, OH

The Taylor Place is a beautiful, clean assisted living community. The staff is very hard working and most importantly - very caring and concerned for the residents who live there. I know that my mother is getting the best care. I can stop by or call anytime with questions and the staff will know the answers or get right back with me. Communication is a priority between staff and family members. They have my mother's best interest at heart. I highly recommend the Taylor Place in Findlay, OH

Taylor Place is an assisted living community located in Findlay Ohio. We are on the north edge of town, two miles northeast of Findlay University. Findlay is located approximately 50 miles south of Toledo in the quiet Ohio countryside, here you will find small town living at its best.

Your loved one’s health and wellbeing is our number one focus. We offer short term as well as long term care, on-site rehabilitation programs and urgent placement services. We assist with many different care needs including medication management, assistance with personal grooming and daily tasks as well as health monitoring for chronic diseases. Our always available staff is attentive and tries to anticipate our resident’s needs and desires. In case of emergency or serious illness we are four miles from Blanchard Valley Health System hospital.

We offer many options for fun and laughter such as games, a baking club, crafts and ample room for socialization. We take group outings to local shops, historic downtown Dalton, the Dalton library and the Dalton Senior Center. One of our most popular outings is a visit to the nearby Creative Arts Center.

We welcome your friends and family members to enjoy a meal with us and to take advantage of our comfortable guest rooms for overnight stays. We also welcome your well behaved furry family members.

Our apartments include studios, studio deluxe and one bedroom options suitable for either singles or couples. Apartment amenities include:

•Cable and phone hookups
•Safety features such as emergency call systems and walk in showers with safety bars
•Wheelchair and walker accessible door and hallways
•Housekeeping and laundry services
•Kitchenettes

Our common areas are also filled with enjoyable amenities:

•Beauty and barber shop for an afternoon of pampering
•Computer room with free Wi-Fi
•TV room with library for socializing and relaxing
•Activity room for arts and crafts or other group activities
•Outdoor courtyard for relaxing and enjoying the sounds of nature
•Elegant restaurant style dining room