This place needed some help!

When I took a tour the community was under contract and being sold. The staff that took me on tour was very confused and was unsure if they were going to offer respite care. I left my information for a call back once everything was sorted out and they never got back to me.

It's been pretty good.

It's been pretty good. I know she is safe and happy there. The staff is good, and it's clean, and the care is good. They are very friendly and accommodating. We liked that it wasn't too big. The owner even helped us fill out the VA forms, that was huge.

Didn't like the look of this place

I did not like this community at all, it was very old and outdated, really needs to be renovated. I saw two people that worked there, there was a lady washing dishes, and a gentleman that looked as if he had just eaten lunch, he was not dressed well, not professional. The community was not clean. It was not organized, the one room that I looked at shared a bathroom with another room. I didn't care to stay long enough to talk about the services that they offer or see if there were any activities. I would not personally recommend this community to anyone.

Dunlevy Gardens is a medium size homelike community with all the charm and friendliness that is desired by the Residents and their families. Dunlevy Gardens is laid out all on one floor seeking to ensure the independence of all residents while enhancing the quality of life. We strive to create a safe and caring ambiance for our residents while they continue experiencing complete dignity and respect.