Sunapee Cove Assisted Living - Sunapee, NH

• Transfer Assistance
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Weekly Exercise
  • Female & Male Residents

Beautiful (and convenient to the highway) location with great staff

Very attentive and helpful staff during my father's 2+ years there. They were all very accommodating as his needs changed over time, and he was quite happy with his care at SC till the end. The staff and nurses also kept his family well informed of his health issues. If my mother ever agrees to go to assisted living, this would be my first choice in the area (we had scouted several other facilities before my father became a resident)

The Best Place to Live

My Dad was one of the first residents at Sunapee Cove. He had just lost the love of his life and it was a very tough adjustment for him. The Nursing Staff was exceptional in there care and concern for his adjustment to his new life. Dad just recently passed away after living at SC for 4 years. He lived through many changes at the Cove but always had great care. It’s not easy being a single man where there are a great number of woman and several couples but the staff always made him feel “at home:”. There were so many activities and outings that he could participate in. Once they went apple picking then came home and made pies! He loved getting dressed up for the Halloween party and was always looking for a dancing partner!
Our family could not have found a better place for Dad to live. He spent many years on Lake Sunapee and his room overlooked the Lake. Did I mention the food! I loved eating there myself! Always good choices and always willing to take suggestions. Everyone who worked at Sunapee Cove became my Dad’s family and we couldn’t ask for anything more.

Very Nice Community

I had a good tour of this community. Everything went well, this is a nice community. The staff was very kind, and friendly. The community looked very nice, and well-kept. Unfortunately my mother was not ready to move into a community, but our tour went well.

Poor Care

Most staff are nice but nursing truly is a deficiency. With the facility now full, they have had to bring on new staff that are not well trained and oftentimes they are short staffed. At this point, residents are more treated as numbers as opposed to people. It's a beautiful setting but the care is truly poor.

Expected a little more from the nursing staff

The staff is fantastic but the nursing staff leaves much to be desired. My parents been here for a month and a half. Overall I expected a little more from the nursing staff. The facility itself is very clean and everyone is friendly.

The initial visit was very positive....

The initial visit was very positive.
We felt welcome from the beginning.
The opportunity to meet with current residents was an excellent introduction to the advantages of choosing the Sunapee Cove Assisted Living community.

Health. Happiness. Hospitality.

Surroundings play an important role in the way you live and look at life. Our majestic lakeside setting is close to home and close to nature – a renowned vacation destination to be enjoyed year-round.

A member of the renowned family of HallKeen Assisted Living communities, our modern, cheerful community features all the comforts of home in a nurturing and engaging environment offering exceptional personalized services and round-the-clock staffing. And there are no long-term commitments or expensive investments to make.

From our lakeside setting and welcoming foyer, to our relaxing lounges and gracious dining rooms, Sunapee Cove offers a beauty and warmth that puts loved ones and families at ease.

Choose from a variety of spacious, feature-filled floor plans, many offering sweeping vistas of magnificent Lake Sunapee. Outside every door, your loved ones will discover all that they need to remain fit, feel involved, and enjoy the cheerful company of others. We also provide transportation to medical appointments and regular excursions to area attractions and fun shopping destinations.