Keowee Place - Seneca, SC has yet not published prices.

Beautiful Facility

Very friendly staff who go out their way to make you feel welcomed and comfortable! The place is clean and pleasant smelling. Keowee Place is a Beautiful Facility

Kind Community

My mother is doing well with her move to this community. Everything is working out well, and we pleased with everything they have done for us. This community has a good reputation in the community, it is a nice place with kind people.

A modest community

The people at the top of this community are very friendly. There is a lot of bingo played. The rooms are very nice.

Comfort for my sister!!

I was there this morning and my sister seems to be adjusting well. The staff is taking good care of her and the place is clean. I am pleased with our choice.

Close to perfect!

We really like Keowee Place. My father has adjusted fairly well to his move there. He has been sick and had to go to the hospital a couple times. Everything can't be perfect but they do try at Keowee. I would definitely consider this place when I am older and need somewhere to go myself. The staff makes you feel like it is a home and they truly care for the residents. We go in to visit all the time and the staff is always friendly.

Good value

Very friendly and extremely helpful staff.
Food is good.
Good location near town.
The rooms are good sized. Bathrooms are nice sized.
Staff cleans regularly and it shows!
First time experience with assisted living facility and my mother is doing well.
Residents all seem happy and friendly.

person who serves dinner is not very clean

Mom likes Keowee Place and that's what matters. The activities director keeps them engaged. One thing that is not good is the person who serves dinner is not very clean. He just doesn't look the part. He doesn't keep himself groomed enough. When serving food it's important to keep yourself looking professional and clean. Mom is very perceptive on cleanliness. All of the other residents feel the same way too. Overall she loves the staff and things are going well.

Even though it is alittle smaller than some of the others I liked the homey feeling and the staff seemed more personable

Very nice facility with fun activities.

Review of Keowee Place in Seneca, SC

I love KP. It simple country living! Best food every Sylvia! 100% A+++
The KP deserves the best new business award. All residents loves all the staff and workers.

Keowee Place is located on the shores of Lake Keowee and Lake Hartwell in Seneca, South Carolina. We are close to the historical towns of Cashiers and Highland North Carolina and our day-trips to these historical towns are a favorite outing for many of our residents. We also make regular trips to downtown Seneca for shopping, live entertainment and dining out.

We offer services for both long term residents as well as short term care for individual recovering from surgery or illness. Our warm friendly staff will assist with bathing, dressing and medications as well as other daily tasks. We provide transitional stays for people who aren’t yet sure if assisted living is right for them. In emergencies we also provide urgent placement for people who are suddenly unable to stay in their previous living situation. In case of serious illness or injury Oconee Medical Center is just six miles away.

Family members are always impressed at our prompt communication with them in the event of any changes with their loved one. We are always available to listen and to help address any concerns. We pride ourselves on being accessible and helpful to both residents and their families.

We offer a wide variety of activities designed to promote socialization as well as independence. Our activities are designed to be purposeful and to preserve the resident’s dignity. Our most popular activity are Tai Chi classes that are tailored to the individual’s ability.

Meal times are an important part of the day at Keowee Place. We make sure that our home cooked meals are both delicious and nutritious with menus designed by a registered dietician. Our restaurant style dining room promotes socializing with friends while enjoying favorites like barbecued chicken, shrimp alfredo, sweet potato fries and ice cream sundaes. Alternate meals as well as snacks are always available.