BeeHive Homes of Toccoa - Toccoa, GA

Great Place

We chose Beehive Homes because they are so close and they were willing to work with my loved one's need for a catheter. Beehive Homes is a great place. The staff are very, very nice; they care for the residents so well and seem to have time for everyone. The food is ok too. It's at least complete and nutritious, and they do have options available. I do wish that they had more activities available to keep the residents busy though. They have more things happening during the holidays, but otherwise, there just isn't that much going on for them. In general, though, we are very happy with Beehive Homes and we would recommend it to others.

Overall no complaints!!

My dad was only at this house house for a short time but while he was there he had received excellent care from the caregivers and other staff. They made sure the residence was always clean and that they had hot tasty throughout the deals. I overall have no complaints and would recommend this place to anyone.