The Residences at Park Place - Seneca, SC

Very caring people!

This place has so many great people working there! May God bless you all for all you do for those precious residents!

Made the right choice

Things are going really well for my dad at The Residences at Park Place. He is settling in nicely. It is a very clean and well-kept community. The staff is very friendly and taking good care of my dad. The food is not bad, I have dined there for meals with my dad, they could spice it up a bit with more variety of the choices provided. They offer activities for residents who wish to participate. They have a community bus for shopping trips and Dr. appointments. Benches and rocking chairs are available to sit and relax outdoors. We feel that we made the right choice at The Residences and they are providing the care we expected for my dad. I would definitely recommend this community to others for quality care.

Did not work out...

We liked this community when we toured, but my sister passed out while we were there and ended up in the hospital. When she was released, they would no longer accept her.

Great Experience!

I was surprised that an assisted living looked the way this one does on the inside. This is one of the most beautiful places I've ever toured! Staff seemed pleasant. It was also good to know that they had an RN on staff. I'm looking forward to speaking to my father about what is obviously the best option for him.

we liked this place also. very similar to #2. a bit less organized. beautiful buildings, clean, very friendly staff. very nice.

Beautiful facility with great activities.

Good Experience!

A Place for Mom was very helpful giving me a list of reputable assisted living facilities. We found the perfect place for my Mother at The Reidences at Park Place. She's been there three weeks now and we're very pleaed with our choice. Thanks for your help!

Friendly staff

They’re very friendly. I had to get involved in some things to get things done. For the price they shouldn’t have to worry about little things like stoppers in the sink or fixing closets. The director is a very good guy and I think he’s doing a good job.