Bella Woods - DeWitt Township, MI has yet not published prices.

Great place Must see

Bella Woods took care of my father for the last 2 years of his life. They treated him like a family member. When he originally arrived at the home the doctors told us he had 6 months to a year to live. I believe that he lived a extra year just because of the great care he got. They took him on outings once a week if not more depending on his health at the time. They had a therapy dog come to the house which just made his day. They even let me bring his own dog up to see him on a regular basis. The owner Kelley was always available to speak to me, no matter the time of day. If you want great service and a place that you can have a peace of mind knowing that your loved ones are in good hands please visit them. I just showed up one day at 8am on a Saturday and they showed me around even told me that I could sit down and eat breakfast if I wanted. Personal care always provided and single rooms always given to there clients. I love that when you walk in that you don't see hospital beds lined up in a room. You see some ones bedroom it`s so personal.

Please if you have to put a family member in a nursing home go up to the home with out an appointment and see what it is really like not what they show you when they know you are coming in.