Beehive Homes of West Jordan - West Jordan, UT

Fantastic facility

Beehive homes of West Jordan is fantastic. My mom was there for respite care. The staff was amazing. You could tell they really care about their residents even my mom who was only there for a few days. I felt comfortable leaving her there because I knew she was in safe hands. This is the place if your looking for a home like environment with personalized care.

Poor quality of care at this community!!

The facility itself is very beautiful at this location but that is the only good thing I can say about them. The overall quality of care that the staff provided my father was very poor and I am not happy with them. The aids and nurses they had seemed untrained and clueless on what they where doing . My dad was getting hurt every other week because of them dropping him or not being able to care for him properly. A lot of improvements need to be made on how the staff handle there residents and the care they give them.

Care for mom

This is a nice community. We are happy that the community is clean. The staff is helpful when anything is needed. It is newly remodeled. She is enjoying the church services that are offered. The menu is very good and health. They offer good activities for participation. We would recommend the care and value of this community to others.

I think they are doing a fine job.

I think they are doing a fine job.

nice staff

The staff is very nice. Sometimes they are not as good as they could be. My sister sometimes gets a bath once a week.