Beehive Homes of Cedar City - Cedar City, UT

not home away from home.

My mom has been at this home. It is run poorly due to not enough staff and very poor management. We pay high prices for care and mom is fed cheap food. They advertise activities without providing them. I would not recommend this city for beehive care.

I would not recommend this community!

This community is not working for us. They do not currently offer memory care. They have been building a memory care unit, however the completion date keeps getting moved out. The staff here are pleasant and the food looks ok. They serve the food on cheap plastic plates. This community is more for assisted living. The community is on the lower end of clean. This is an older building and is in need of some minor repairs.

Things are going fairly well

I think things are going fairly well. I don't see what they could do differently. My Mom does complain, but she has not been very approachable either. I know the staff has their hands full, so I think they are doing what they can and things are going as well as can be expected.