Bee Hive Homes of St. George - Snow Canyon - Saint George, UT

Options for care

Memory Care. We liked the tour of this community. It is an older community that might need some small improvements on the grounds. The staff was nice and caring. We did not see the menu of the meals that are offered. We would suggest that families see this community for the care of a loved one.

Small imporvemnts with the meals

My grandmother is very happy with the staff at this location. her room is clean and they keep the grounds very nice. My grandmother is involved in activities that are provided. The food is not what they are wanting. Getting alot of sandwiches and not hot meals that she preferes.

Caring For Mom Very Well

They are caring for mother very here at this community. They are excellent with everything. The staff is wonderful very helpful and kind. The place looks amazing and clean. The food is excellent and they offer great activities for the residents. I really like this community and my mother seems happy here.

Great!

My dad lives here and he is having a great experience.

I'm not sure that this is the right place for our mom. The rooms are very small and I think I preferred the Emeritus here in St. George. It was clean and everyone looked well taken care of, I just don't think it's the right place for our Mom.