Beaver Elder Care - Aliquippa, PA

Beaver Elder Care - Aliquippa, PA has yet not published prices.

This was not a good experience for us.

This is a rehab community but they also do Long Term Care. This was not a good experience for us. The nursing staff was very, very good. They were great with my father, but there were some issues for sure. The insurance coverage had run out, and they let me know I had two days to find another place, or I would have to pay 400 dollars a day, or bring him home. We ended up paying the 400$ for about three days, and when we got the bill they also charged us for some of the little things that were covered before on the insurance, things like depends, even though we brought a supply of that stuff for his last few days. There were also some personal items that were missing when we moved, a blanket, glasses, things like that. We did get his glasses back but not the other items. The woman who takes care of the billing was so rude to us. They were very cold, and didn't even take into consideration the fact that moving is hard on dementia patients, and that sending him home for a few days would be so damaging to him. The way you treat families can be a big turn off, or on, and they turned me off.