The area's newest and most unique, ALL-INCLUSIVE Senior Living Community. Call us today, and "Experience the Difference!"

• Fitness Center
  • Putting Green
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients

A place for family

This was a nice community that I toured. The rooms were nice and they did have a smaller size kitchen that what we were needing for my parents. This community is clean and the staff was able to answer our questions. The offered activities if my parents would have moved in here. Families would want to tour this community to see if it is what they are looking for. A good value.

Laura Martin

Thank you for your nice comments about our community! The size of our kitchens is definitely popular with our residents, as everyone seems to enjoy the full size refrigerators that include a full size freezer. Please let us know if we can answer additional questions or help in any way. Thank you again for your review.

This community is nice and they are making changes and upgrades. Their pricing was very reasonable and included many services other communities did not.

Laura Martin

Thank you for your great review! We look forward to continuing to offer the best value in senior living, with amazing amenities and included services.

This community was not for us!

I was not impressed with the setup of Bartlett Reserve. It was a little confusing and difficult to get around. They do offer a pool. It looked clean during our tour and the people were nice.

Laura Martin

Thank you for sharing your review. We are sorry that you found the community confusing, as it is normal to feel overwhelmed on your first visit. However, all of our residents seem to love the lay out and convenience of having everything so easily accessible. With our Dining Room centrally located as well as our common areas, plus having 3 elevators to make access even easier, we have not experienced any challenges from residents. If you would like to try another visit, please know that our door is always open!

A Great Community

My mother is doing amazing here at this facility. They are caring for her and her needs. It is truly a great place and I'am very pleased with everything they have done us. This community is for independent living, but I know she has access to help if she needs it. Everybody have been very supportive and friendly. We couldn't be happier.

Laura Martin

Thank you for your great review and we are so glad your loved couldn't be happier! At our community, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond, making sure everyone is as happy as possible! Please let us know if there is ever anything more we could be doing, and thank you again for sharing your experience!

A Godsend to our family

My Mom had to leave her home of 43 years and her community of 79 years abruptly after she was widowed unexpectedly. Bartlett Reserve has been a Godsend to our family. They were very understanding and offered her the option of a guest suite for a month so that she could really get a feel for the place before she had to make a major decision. The staff is incredibly kind, caring and accommodating. The residents are very welcoming and supportive of each other. Mom has made friends quickly, since many are widows "in the same boat" as she. The building and grounds are well maintained. She loves the open dining schedule and thinks the food is terrific. The dining room staff and kitchen are also very flexible and accommodating to residents wants and needs. Mom spends very little time in her apartment and is much more active and socially engaged than she has been for years. Her health and mood have definitely improved in the 3 months since she has been at Bartlett.

Laura Martin

Thank you for posting this great review! Our Guest Suite is a great way to help loved ones feel more comfortable about the transition. Thank you for trusting us in the care of your Mom!

great place

Residents and staff friendly and respectful. Food is great. Management goes out of their way to make things work. They are hands on, not just office people. A very grand place!!

Laura Martin

Thank you Pat, for this kind review! We try very hard every day to make a difference!

Highly recommend, staff is a ten!

My mother is having a ball at Bartlett Reserve. She loves it! They do tons of activities, I can never reach her when I call because she is always so busy. I would rate the staff a ten! Everyone is so friendly, sincere, and outgoing. I would highly recommend Bartlett. She likes the food, but we have had a couple of issues with the food. She was once served a rotten piece of meat and ended up with food poisoning.

Laura Martin

Our activities department is always thinking of new and creative ways to help make our resident's lives more exciting and enjoyable! We are glad to hear that your mom is always busy! We are not aware of what you mentioned regarding the issue with the food, but will certainly investigate. The Bartlett Reserve chefs and servers pride themselves on their high standards of quality and service, so that this is never a problem, but thank you for letting us know!

Short stay, family like atmosphere

It was only a short stay for my mom, but that was an important consideration as well - not being able to commit at the time. We were very impressed with the level of personal care and consideration that she experienced. Were it not for other family changes, she would still be living at BR, and loving it. She still says how much she misses it there and most of what she misses are the people - staff and residents, who treat each other with respect and kindness - like family, only better!

Laura Martin

Thank you for your kind words! Bartlett Reserve prides itself on treating everyone like family! What has been really amazing to see is not only how our staff looks out for each other and the residents, but how the RESIDENTS look out for each other! We all really care about each other, more so than in any other community where I have been. Our residents are our best selling point!!!

great place to live

had a great meal when I had a look and very nice staff ,best place to move into in Durham

Excellent 5+ Stars

Everything is really excellent here. The Bartlett Reserve is a 5+ Star community. It has been a great experience. I would highly recommend this facility if your in the Durham, NC area. It's very nice. Everyone is friendly.

Laura Martin

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are so happy that your loved one is enjoying everything!

I think it's excellent.

So far everything is going pretty good. I think it's excellent. I don't have any concerns about how clean it's kept, or how friendly the staff is. The food is excellent too. It's working out well so far.

Laura Martin

Thank your for your positive words! If we can ever do anything different or better, please don't hesitate to ask!

Great place!

Things have gone very well so far at Bartlett Reserve! The staff here are wonderful! They've been very easy to work with throughout the whole process, and they were very welcoming to my loved one! The facility itself is very nice, it's a smaller community and seemed to have a much more intimate feel than some of the larger places we toured. The staff know all the residents by name, and get to know their schedules as well! They'll check in on my loved one if they see she isn't up and around at her normal time. They've also got an excellent meal plan, and the food is delicious! We weren't impressed by how the community looked from the outside and almost didn't even tour it, but we are glad we did, it's a fantastic place!

Laura Martin

Thank you for your kind words! Yes, everyone LOVES our All Day Dining! They love being able to enjoy their meals on THEIR schedule, not ours! This way, they can continue to enjoy the freedom and flexibility they've enjoyed in their home, and not have to worry about conforming to a regimented schedule. PLUS, serving the meals restaurant style, cooked to order, makes the food truly amazing!

Great Community

My mom moved here in November, 3 1/2 months ago. Although she didn't want to leave Florida, she has been very happy here, and as she says, no complaints. Food is always available and tasty. She loves that she can eat when she wants and the chef is very accommodating. Residents and staff are friendly and helpful. A real community where everyone looks out for each other. It feels like a family.

Laura Martin

Hi Judy! Thank you for the great review! Your mom is such a joy to have with us....she is truly part of our family now!

Bartlett Reserve is nothing less than...

Bartlett Reserve is nothing less than a prayer answered
After 6 months here isn't anything that we were promised that isn't done. The chef is an instructor at culinary institute. He utilizes his best students as sous chefs.We have several options each meal choices 5+ proteins 5+
Starches and 8+ recognizable vegetables to choose from.

We've attended a musical concert and a show at the raleigh performing arts center.

In the time that we've been here we have become an extended family

Excellent facility

Just can not say enough good things about this facility. The Staff is outstanding in all respects. We are not residents, we are GUESTS and are treated accordingly. Our dog has a 2 bedroom/2 bath suite which he permits us to share. The unit is fully equipped and unlike other facilities, each room of the suite has it's own ac/heating unit. The dining room is open 12 hours a day and you choose from a varied menu and when to dine. Activities and transportation are available daily.