Azura Memory Care of Sheboygan - Sheboygan, WI

Best place for loving care for dementia patients.

I placed my mother in Azura based on several things. I dropped by without an appointment so i could see how the staff interacted with the patients. I had been to other places with appointments and felt like I was watching a staged event. When we arrived, the patients were making their own pizzas and bouncing balloons around. Everyone was happy, clean and appeared very content. The rooms were adequate, not fancy, but I learned that should not be how you choose a place to care for your mother. I transferred my mom to Azura and immediately she loved it! She had lost interest in eating and now had her appetite back as her happiness increased. She was treated with love, respect and kindness. They would wake her up in the morning by saying "Good morning Beautiful!" She adored all her caretakers and began to relate to them. I was out of town and she was admitted to the hospital after a fall and she was very frightened. I could not be with her, so her main caretaker came in from home and stayed with her that night so she wouldn't be afraid. I have never seen a more loving place for advanced dementia patients as Azura. The staff was so devoted. They let mom set her own schedule and if she wanted to eat Lucky Charms in the middle of the night, she could. My mother was blessed to live out her last days at Azura.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful review of our EXCEPTIONAL care. We were so blessed to know and care for your Mom!

Providing compassionate care begins with a secure, warm setting. When people with memory loss feel at home, they respond more positively and interact more with others.

At Azura Memory Care our relationship-based care philosophy recognizes each person is an extraordinary individual and focuses on engagement.

Azura has earned a reputation for elevating the standard of memory care through our evidence-based, cutting-edge training called MOSAIC. This exclusive training program ensures every Team Member understands the disease process of dementia and how to effectively approach, communicate and engage those within our care to successfully help them have a joyful experience.

Our belief is that every part of our care needs to be a personalized MOSAIC of love and support that encourages our residents to live, not just exist.

We're proud of the caliber of programming we provide, and we promise you that your loved one will be cared for with respect and unparalleled support for their physical, mental and emotional needs.

Experience Azura, Experience Joy!