Tender Reflections - Manitowoc, WI

Tender Reflections - Manitowoc, WI has yet not published prices.

Caring people

I live in a different state, Ohio. I went to visit a couple weeks ago. what a beautiful place and my mom is thriving there. She needs people around her. The staff is very kind and loving. You can tell they care. I am an activity director in a skilled and assisted living facility. I would love to have the space they have to my activities. While I was there was not much going on. It just seems for a memory care there should be more. I was there when bingo was being played and it was odd that they didn't get prizes for bingo but they all seemed happy with it. My mom loves it but of course wants her cat and go somewhere where she can have it but I also know she will eventually be okay with that. I'm so glad to have found this place through A Place for Mom.

Caring people

My mom has been there for 6 weeks. Everyone we have dealt with is caring and quick to answer any concerns. It took a little bit for her to adjust but is doing great thanks to the patience and care of the people who work there. you can tell they genuinely care about her and enjoy her. Thank you for all you do! It gives all of us peace to know she is safe and taken care of.