Aware Senior Care - Raleigh, NC has yet not published prices.

Review of Aware Senior Care - Raleigh, NC

I would recommend Aware Senior Care because the owners are personable and they provide the proper care for my loved one. They came through every time. I can count on them and they make sure they work hard to accommodate our schedules. The caregivers are skilled. They are able to clean the house and they also stay available and communicate well with me about services. They show compassion in the way they take care of them.

Tim Murray

Mike we really appreciate your review. Thanks!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware Senior Care seems to have their act together and they are responsive to our needs. They meet and exceed expectations. It has made my loved one’s life easier by giving him a constant contact with people. The caregivers show a good work ethic by knowing what they are doing and being experienced. They show compassion by making sure my loved one does not go out without being shaved and ready.

Tim Murray

Love it Ray thanks so much for you feedback.

Review of Aware Senior Care - Raleigh, NC

Aware Senior Care has provided excellent services and is very responsive. They made my man’s life easier because the caregiver is very conscientious and takes care of her. The office staff of Aware Senior Care gives me immediate responses when I call.

Tim Murray

Thanks so much Grace we appreciate it

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

I selected Aware Senior Care because they were highly recommended and I had friends that used them. I would recommend them because my caregiver is one of the most capable and best that I could have. I live alone and she is very capable of helping me around the house and doing things I can’t. She is very efficient. She had good training wherever it was. She is very caring. I am perfectly satisfied with the service of Aware Senior Care.

Tim Murray

So much appreciated Ethel thanks!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware Senior Care’s management was very responsive and the person that did the assessment was very nice. The caregiver would go above and beyond and it was obvious that she loved doing what she did. The Aware office staff would answer the phone pretty much anytime I would call.

Thank you Annette!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

I was impressed with the person I spoke with at Aware and never considered anyone else. Everyone Aware has sent has been quiet. I never seen anything like my caregivers. They were able to take my husband to the hospital for Rehab and take care of anything that came up. If my caregiver gets through with something she will ask if there is anything else she can do. They are able to get groceries and do our laundry. The caregivers are helpful when they see I’m not doing good they ask how they can help.

Much appreciated Ann!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

They were recommended by my mother’s doctor and have been easy to work with. It is easy to get a hold of office staff and I can contact the owner directly. They provided the same caregiver to my mother. My mother really likes her and glad they had not sent anyone different. My mother caregiver is kind, very helpful and a good listener to my mother we have been very satisfied with Aware Senior Care.

Tim Murray

Thank you Kim it's been a privilege to know you and care for your Mom!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware Senior Care is very reputable and dependable. The services were essential for me because I just had brain surgery. I had several caregivers and they would do anything I asked, and anything more they saw that needed to be done. They helped me with my meals, get my house in order, and one caregiver even stayed with me during the night after I went to the emergency room. The office staff called to tell me who my caregiver would be and if there were any changes in my schedule.

Thanks Becky!

Tim and Gina Murray

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware Senior Care came highly recommended by the complex where my aunt lives, and they have been very good. They are reliable. I live far away and I have to have someone I can trust when my aunt needs them. Aware Senior Care has made my life easier. I has given as peace of mind at night that someone with the client. The caregivers are polite, helpful and respectful. My aunt is almost 97 and they are very kind to her, they are right there making sure she does not fall.

Thanks Dorothy!
Tim and Gina Murray

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

I selected Aware Senior Care because I like their program, I like the fact that the owners are both in the business and I like that my caregivers are experienced. I would tell someone that Aware Senior Care is trustworthy, that their staff is well trained and that there is a lot of camaraderie with the office staff. The services make life much easier. My caregivers are well trained, clean, and neat, the kind of people you would see at a hospital, helpful; and do must anything I need. Any time that I need the office staff, they will call me right back. They are very efficient.

You are the best Sylvia!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware Senior Care provides very good caregivers. They come with the caregivers their first visit to make introductions. They also do an interview in the beginning to talk about their services. I just like how the company is run. Their services allow me to work and have peace of mind knowing my mother is being taken care of. The caregivers takes initiative in things and does a good job at the things she needs to do. They help my mother with a shower, light housekeeping, reminds her to take her medicine and will make her meals. They come in with a positive and bright attitude.

Thanks so much Beverly!

Award Winning In-Home Care for Raleigh. Aware Senior Care is a licensed, veteran-owned Home Care agency. We are dedicated to helping seniors remain in their homes, to they may live life to the fullest. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed in-home care for seniors; to bring peace of mind to those who care for seniors, and to be a helpful educational resource on home care, aging and issues faced by seniors. We serve Cary, Raleigh, and parts of Apex. We provide quality in-home companion and personal care for a few hours a day to 24 hours a day.