• In Home Nursing
  • Companion Care
  • Personal care

Best Care Possible

I want to take the opportunity to write a fantastic review for Aware Senior Care. We had a horrible “release” from a local hospital. We could not have survived the ordeal without [name removed]’s help. She visited with my wife numerous times before her “ release” to observe her health and understand her needs. Before being “released” from the hospital, [name removed] came to our house to be with our family. She stayed from about 5:00 pm to [date removed] through her passing and made sure “arrangements” were completed. She personally administered all medications in timely fashion. Her sensitivity thru this ordeal was extremely real, genuine, and very obvious. She has clearly established her “calling in life”

Tim Murray

Thanks so much Tommy we really appreciate your heartfelt review. It was a privilege.

Aware moved rapidly to save us

My wife recently returned home from a lengthy hospital stay; however, she remained totally disabled. She thought she had enough strength to walk to the bathroom but immediately fell to the floor. Our neighbors helped us get her back in the bed but it was clear we needed a lot of help we did not have and we needed it quickly. Some months before [name removed] from Aware had visited us and explained their services. and I kept her file. The night of my wife's fall I called [name removed] at home. Once I described the situation she dispatched a person to sit with my wife all night and told me she would meet with me the next morning at 7 am at my home to go over in greater detail our situation. The result of her counsel was my wife and I went from deepest despair to a feeling of confidence things were under control. We would not have survived without [name removed].

Tim Murray

Bob, thanks so much for the heartfelt review. It's a privilege to have the opportunity to get to know you and care for your wife.

Thanks
Tim and Gina Murray

Review of Aware Senior Care

They are very dependable and proactive. They provide qualified care for my loved one that I am confident in. They are attentive and understanding in the way they speak to my mother. They are very gentle.

Tim Murray

Thanks so much JoAnne much appreciated.

Review of Aware Senior Care

Aware Senior Care has great customer service. They show a lot of concern and are very friendly and will have conversations with her. The caregivers have a lot of common interests with her.

Thanks Bob!

Cary Chamber Day of Service

Thank you, [name removed] and the Aware Senior Care team, for the safety equipment installations you did for our participants as part of the Cary Chamber Day of Service event. We could not have accomplished all this without your help, and your work has made the daily lives of these people safer. They also very much enjoyed your visits and interacting with you all: you brightened the day for everyone.

Thank you as well for your collaboration with the Meredith College falls and safety project team. To have the students witness how different organizations can work together for the greater good gives them a valuable insight into their own future work and possibilities.

We appreciate all you do for The Center and the local community!

[name removed], MS Gerontology, JD
Services Coordinator
The Center For Volunteer Caregiving

Nancy-

We so much appreciate the time to write such a heartfelt review and thank you. It was a privilege to be able to help great people in our community.

Review of Aware Senior Care

It's made my life easier because don't have to be at my parents all the time. The caregiver is always on time, and when she is there, she likes to stay busy. She is also a very sweet girl. She'll actually take the time to sit and talk to her. She'll actually take the time to sit and talk to her. She is very kind without being too overbearing.

Thank you Amy!

Review of Aware Senior Care

Aware Senior Care was very attentive, and they were flexible with my schedule. The service were a blessing both to me and my family because I was able to sleep in peace with someone watching over me. The caregivers always made sure that I was comfortable. They were very attentive, and were always aware of me. The caregivers did their jobs well, and they were prompt.

Much appreciated Betty!

Review of Aware Senior Care

They're very organized and caring of their caregivers and clients. I'm in a wheelchair and the agency always provides caregivers who are capable of whatever I need. If a new caregiver comes in, then the agency will introduce and train them. The owners of the agency are very progressive with their business. They're very good with follow-ups, and everyone in the office is able to help.

Tim Murray

Julie we absolutely cherish our relationship and having the privilege to care for you these past 3 years. Thanks for your review!

Tim and Gina Murray

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware was excellent because they took such great care of my loved one. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Aware Senior Care. The caregiver showed good work ethic by being here before and after her shift, as well as being timely, loving, conscientious and efficient. They were sensitive to our needs and desires, taking care of everything. They were well trained. Well educated and caring.

Tim Murray

Carol thanks so much for the thoughtful feedback. We will pass on your compliments to the caregiving team!

Aware Senior Care - A+

Aware Senior Care was amazing during our difficult time. I would highly recommend them and would use them again. My mom received the highest level of care with a personal touch. I cannot speak high enough about [Removed], the owner, went above and beyond.

Tim Murray

Thanks so much Chris. It was a privilege and we appreciate you taking time to provide us feedback!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware Senior Care’s owners have a personal interest in the care of seniors and the services we received from them made our life easier for us. They had flexibility with changing schedules and changing our caregivers. Caregivers arrived on time, which was important, and we know that they were doing their job. They seemed to care about my mother. Aware Senior Care’s office staff was very good. They were quick to respond and were friendly.

Tim Murray

Thanks Sandy. One of the most important things to us is that our clients see how personal Gina and I and our staff take to caring for our families.

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware Senior Care has good owners and good people working in the office. They are understanding and easy to work with. They are honest and ethical. Aware Senior Care was there to provide companionship and give my husband his meds. The caregiver was very dependable and always on time, she never missed a day of work for us. We really liked our caregiver. She was very concerned about my husband and did all she could to help him out.

Tim Murray

Thanks very much Ann we appreciate your kind comments!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

I chose Aware Senior Care because my mother lives in a retirement home, and I knew that they came to that here, so it was the practical thing to do. Aware Senior Care is very flexible, and they are very efficient. They do what they say they are going to do. They make sure that my mother takes her medication, and the caregivers show that they are hard workers by above and beyond at getting [Removed] hot coffee without us having to ask. They recognize the needs my mother has and provide them for her. They also help her stay organized by helping. Her clean up because she can’t really bend down.

Tim Murray

Thanks Michael much appreciated!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

I chose Aware Senior Care because they were the ones in the building where my loved one is. Aware Senior Care has management and supervisors who are receptive to work with you. They have made life easier by providing day to day care with my loved one and I can trust that things will get done. Most of the caregivers show compassion well by helping my mom, who is diabetic, and has called me regarding the dietary needs when my mother expressed being tires of certain foods. I appreciate that they take time to listen and to call me.

Garla,

We really appreciate our relationship with you and caring for Barbara!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware Senior Care has made my wife easier by helping my dad when he could not help himself, allowing him to live independently. I would tell a friend that they assist my dad with bathing & towel a week and do a great job. The caregiver was always on time, pleasant and went above and beyond. The caregiver is able to do the tasks we ask her to do, and is sweet to my dad. The office staff were good, but we couldn’t always get a hold of them because they have a small on-site office, however, they would return our calls right away.

Tim Murray

We really appreciate your comments Carla!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

I selected Aware Senior Care because they came over and gave a seminar at my old care facility. The people that Aware Senior Care has working for them are very nice, cooperative and always on time. They know what they are doing. I have a bad back and have had several surgeries on it. Because of that I can’t wash my clothes. I’m very particular about how my clothes are done, and I’ve never had a problem with the caregivers do it. They always ask how I feel, and help me with odd things like taking out the garbage.

Tim Murray

It's been a privilege getting to know you and care for you Raye!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware is very reliable and I had consistent caregivers which is important to seniors receiving care. I could see that they have a quality process in place. I like that they had my mother sign after her visit. After surgery my mother needed eye drops that she could not have done above, Aware allowed her to stay in her apartment. The office is available by phone or email, whichever I prefer and they confirmed services. They did not need much notice to begin working with my mother.

Tim Murray

Thank you Pam we really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on our care for Joyce. Much appreciated!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

When my mother broke her hip and was going to be home bound. I did some research and found Aware on the internet. Aware tailored the proposed care of my loved one. The owners took a personal interest in my mom and that boosts her EGO, as well as the caregivers and staff. The owner take a personal interest in my mom and have areas passion for take care of the elderly. The owner is very nice and involved and will bring my mom a ice cream from time to time.

Hi Leo,

Thanks for taking the time for the review. Besides ice cream your mom loves Goodberries and always gets a hot dog on a warm bun with onions and chili on the side!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware senior care is prompt and efficient in what they do. They provide us with another avenue in helping monitor my mother on a daily basis. The caregivers Show up on time and help get my mom up, showered and dressed!
5 out of 5 star.

Tim Murray

Thanks Michael we appreciate your review!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

I chose Aware Senior Care because they were at the facility where my father is staying. They have taken good enough care of my father that I am in the process of setting care for my husband. The caregivers are not just caregivers, they appear to care about the people they care for. Aware Senior Care hires quality caregivers, they are able special arrangements set up for his care. It just feels natural. My father is happy with the services.

Tim Murray

Great feedback Ann especially the part how our caregivers actually care. It's not just a job, it's a passion.

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

I choose Aware Senior care because I saw them on time in home care service. They booked good and conducted with to me. I’ve had a good relationship with Aware. They have done a good job so for and have taken care of what I need. Aware senior care makes life easier for the family because they are helpful in many things and do what I would than to do. The client is able to live in his house while being safe and getting help.

Tim Murray

Thanks Ray much appreciated!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

Aware Senior Care has good services because the caregivers are kind and knowledgeable. The services improve my life because my caregivers help me with daily chores. My caregivers are always available for me and show up on time, they take care my CPAP machine for me and they make sure I am taking my medicine. They talk to me with service concern. The office staff has good communication and they follow up on how my care is going.

Tim Murray

Thanks Paul. We really appreciate how you work with us and take time to train the staff on your medical assistance. I'll pass on your great comments to the staff.

I chose Aware Senior Care because were affiliated with my church. They are professional and meet their commitments. Aware caregivers do exactly what they say they do. The caregivers help my wife in the evenings to both her, do light housework and keep her company. The caregivers are friendly, considerate and quite loving.

Tim Murray

Thanks John. We're so glad we can help and you love our caregivers!

Review of Aware Senior Care - Cary, NC

I chose Aware Senior Care because it was recommended by Medi Home Health. Aware Senior Care is very caring and I am very pleased with the caregiver we have. They help a lot. The caregivers have helped me most by being well trained to help my husband. She is very caring. The caregivers gets my husband to laugh and smile a lot. She helps me around the house as well. Her compassion extends to my daughter and me as well. The office staff is always there when we call, and the owners are very compassionate people.

Tim Murray

What a great tribute to the staff of being there always when you need us.

It was so reassuring to know that Aware Senior Care was available in my mother needed help. We did not use their services on a weekly basis, but more when health concerns cropped up. Consequently, I was often frazzled when I called them, but they were always calm and willing to do what they could to help. More than once they bent over backwards to accommodate us within their schedule. Owner [Removed] talked me through several emotional moments and it was obvious that she is a very caring person. The in-huge staff was always so friendly, greeting us whenever they saw us in the halls, which added to the personal connection when she needed their assistance. I hope that my mother’s new home has a care agent as good as Aware Senior Care.

Tim Murray

Thanks Bryan it's been a privilege.

My care givers are the best helping with driving, planning my days, and anything I need. They are helpful and thoughtful. I would recommend Aware Senior care to anyone.

Tim Murray

Thanks Pat we really appreciate your review!

Aware senior care met my last minute request for personal care services immediately, following outpatient surgery. I would not have been able to return to my home so quickly. The young lady giving eye drops on the weekend was outstanding ([Removed]) I did not meet the others.

Elizabeth Forkner

Thanks Joyce it was a real pleasure to help you get back home safely and comfortably. We appreciate you taking time to give us your wonderful feedback.
Aware Staff

Aware Senior Care has helped me very much. The caregivers are wonderful, kind, and very thoughtful. They are all doing a great job

Thank you!

Our care giver is excellent in many ways cheerful, prompt, attention to detail. (Example - Hitting the elevator button as we are approaching). Our care giver has enabled my husband to get ready reducing frustration and stress for myself. I am very pleased with using Aware’s morning.

Sarah,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your wonderful feedback, Reducing stress and making life a bit better is our calling. We really appreciate the opportunity to be part of the StoneRidge family and be part of your life there. We will give your thoughtful feedback to Severa and team.
Aware Staff

The caregivers have been excellent, they all go above and beyond the call of duty. I appreciate their attitude and willingness to make me comfortable. Overall I am pleased however there have been several times the help have not arrived at 5pm.

Tim Murray

Thanks so much Dorothy. You are one of our favorites. We will pass on your comments to the caregiving team.

Aware Staff

All caregivers are outstanding. Great service provided.

Tim Murray

Thanks Jane. It's been a privilege to no you and care for you at the great community of SearStone for these past two years.

Warm Regards,
Aware Staff

Both of my wife’s caregivers connect well with her they are pleasant and loving in every way. Having aware senior care look after and care for my wife leaves me without worry. I am very pleased with their services.

Dear Mike,

It's been a real privilege being part of the family and caring for Kathryn. It's our caregivers who are the backbone of Aware and we will pass on your gracious remarks to the team.

Aware Staff

We highly recommend Aware Senior Care. We could not ask for any better services. The owners [Removed] are very pleasant and easy to work with.

Dear Ann and Paton,

Gina and I really appreciate your comments. We're so glad you feel that way. We love the relationship we've built these past 2 years.

Tim and Gina and the Aware Staff

Our caregiver is very caring and genuinely concerned. I trust aware senior care to be honest and trustworthy. I never worry about anything when our caregiver is here.

Ann,

It means so much to have your trust and be part of your life!

Aware staff

Aware senior care provided care for [Removed]. I am her trustee responsible for her care. [Removed](Aware Senior Care Owners) really do care about your loved ones and will do anything in their power to make sure they are taken care of and made as comfortable as possible. They will always have staff at your home to provide the necessary services for your loved one.

Dear Rick,

Thanks so much for your heartfelt review. It was such an honor to care for Chris while she was at the wonderful Whitaker Glen community.

Warm Regards,
Tim and Gina

Our caregiver always has a smile, dumps our trash and other little things. I was impressed with the quality of care I received. They always ask if there was anything else they could help with aware is personal and professional. They provide excellent care. I will be calling them again.

Richard,

Your confidence and support are so much appreciated. It's all about our caregivers and they worked so well with you as a team.

All the best,
Aware Staff

Excellent timeliness, professionalism and overall care.
I will continue to use and recommend Aware senior Care.

Tim Murray

We love you Theresa thank You!

Job well done Aware Senior Care

Tim & Gina really are concerned about your loved ones and will do anything in their power to make sure they are well taken care of and made as comfortable as possible. They will always have staff at your home to provide the necessary services for your loved one.

Appreciate it Rick!
Aware Staff

I have used Aware Senior Care to care for my wife, who has Alzheimer's, for almost two years. I feel that she has received excellent care thus far and I would recommend ASC to any family that needs in-home care for a family member.

Tim Murray

Thanks Keith. We really enjoy caring for Jane. Good luck with softball season!

Aware Senior Care, L.L.C is a licensed, veteran-owned Home Care agency dedicated to helping seniors remain in their homes, living life to the fullest. Owners, Tim and Gina Murray, faced this situation with their own parents. We serve Cary, Raleigh and parts of Apex providing quality in-home companion and personal care.

The Aware Senior Care Guarantee

Our commitment is to provide the best service. We hold ourselves accountable. If there is a problem, we make it right. If we are unable to resolve the issue, we refer clients to a service we feel would be best for them. This is our guarantee… personal, quality caregiving.