Autumn's Promise Assisted Living - Green Bay, WI

This was a beautiful facility and the surroundings were too.

This was a beautiful facility and the surroundings were too. The only rooms available were suites which are a glorified hotel room. I thought that they might not have the variety of activities or clients that would appeal to my loved one. I also felt that the common area was high and echoing. Ginger Lutz is very passionate about the care for her clients. This just wasn't a good fit for us.

When you arrive at Autumn’s Promise, the first thing you’ll notice is the beauty of the surroundings. Autumn’s Promise is located in a tranquil neighborhood setting with a pleasant view from the patio of the woods in the back. The lovely changes that each season brings can be enjoyed with a walk outside or by gazing out a window and taking in the serenity. We know you’ll love all the amenities Autumn’s Promise has to offer. I believe what sets us apart from others is that it is all about the resident and their choices. We are also very progressive from cares to choices of food and activities that have a goal in mind and an opportunity to things for others in the community.