Autumn Leaves of Arlington Heights - Arlington Heights, IL

Autumn Leaves of Arlington Heights - Arlington Heights, IL has yet not published prices.

At Autumn Leaves of Arlington Heights, Illinois, memory care is all we do. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of Arlington Heights with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Arlington Heights. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

Every employee at Autumn Leaves is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Our assisted living community was carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

All Autumn Leaves assisted living communities are family-owned and –operated. We strive to provide to our residents the same exceptional memory care we would want for our own family members. That’s why Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

A visit is essential to truly appreciate our assisted living community and the way we serve our residents. Call us today for a tour of Autumn Leaves of Arlington Heights. We’d love to show you how we’re providing exceptional care to those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Strictly memory care

I toured this facility when I was trying to help my sister find a place for my brother-in-law to go. Autumn Leaves is strictly memory care, so their care is very specific. When I toured, I met a wonderful woman who talked with my husband and I about the different things the community had to offer. It honestly was a totally different kind of thing. Everything was all on one floor and almost looked like houses in the area instead of a facility, which sort of made it hard to find at first. The director seemed like she listened to our questions and was able to give us information that I didn’t think she’d be able to find or give. She was definitely listening to what we had to say and that was a nice aspect of it.

Nice Staff!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother. I thought they had a great first impression and all of the residents seemed to be enjoying themselves that I could see. I liked how professional the staff where and thought they did a great job with answering all of my questions that I had for them in detail. I also liked that they had an open floor plan that was easy to navigate through.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We know having to make decisions around an Alzheimer's diagnosis can be difficult. Our staff members are genuinely compassionate and focused on helping during the transition to our community.

Judy B.

A bright happy place

They offer daily activities as well as family get togethers. The community is very clean. My aunt has made friends. The food is fabulous. The staff are wonderful. The are willing to talk to us and they keep us informed of her care and any changes. I would recommend this smaller community.

Judy Brown

We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Clean place!

The Autumn Leaves of Arlington Heights was a very nice facility. The tour guide had a good presentation of what they had to offer. The place was clean and i had a good experience while touring.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community!

Care and comfort

This is a nice community. The staff are wonderful and caring to her needs. The meals are outstanding. They are offering her a lot of activities for her to participate with the other residents. The community is very nice and feels good knowing that this was a good decision. I would recommend this community for other families.

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Brand new place!!

The staff at this community have taken very good care of my mother. They are a little short staffed and I feel they could use more help. I really like that they try to get the residents involved in the activities. They definably get an A+ for effort. They also have things like family night dinners.

Judy Brown

Thank you for complimenting our community. Our design focuses on the specific needs of our residents. Every choice, from colors to building design, is made with their needs in mind. Our entire staff takes pride in how Autumn Leaves of Arlington Heights looks and feels when you walk in.

My tour went good here

This is a nice community. I was happy with the staff and the cleanliness of the community. The price was alittle higher than what I had hoped for. It felt a little cold inside the community.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community.

Not For Us

The tour we had lead me not to pick this community. I feel the community did not have the adequate needs for my dad.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your feedback.

Staff cares and enjoys what they do

This is a very nice place. The staff really seems to care and enjoy what they do. There are plenty of fun activities for the residents to enjoy and interact with each other. The decor is elegant and the food is very good.

Judy Brown

husband really enjoys the food

I haven't really had many issues at Autumn Leaves of Arlington Heights. The only issue I have had is with getting my husbands medicine refilled. I wanted to do a mail order since it's cheaper and that hasn't been able to happen yet. My husband really enjoys the food at this facility and he is a picky eater. His appetite has really increased since being here. He's gotten more active since being here also. At home there wasn't much to do and now he just seems more involved and active. I like that the facility is smaller, my husband gets more focused attention. I have seen a real improvement in him since placing him here.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.